Dana White and Georges St-Pierre to hold special conference call Friday at 2:20 ET

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dana White and Georges St-Pierre to hold special conference call Friday at 2:20 ET
FastKnockout
12/12/13 10:32:27PM
Thursday evening the UFC announced that there will be an impromptu conference call regarding the future of the Welterweight champ on Friday.

Link
Webbie
12/12/13 10:34:19PM
I think he's retiring.

If not, it'll obviously be a Hendricks rematch.
Shawn91111
12/12/13 10:48:00PM
Interim Belt Hendricks vs Lawler
traveller77
12/12/13 11:39:19PM
I hope he announces his retirement and the last fight of his career will be against Anderson in a catch-weight bout next year
prozacnation1978
12/13/13 1:21:22AM
Shit forgot about this.

I think he is gonna not retire but give up the belt.

Johnny fights in Texas for it
SmileR
12/13/13 6:15:26AM
Why does Dana lie about things like this?! I seriously doubt GSP is going to drag Dana along to a mall opening to announce nothing so why can't Dana just say "Yeah, he's got something to say" or if he wants to be super coy about it just shrug or say "I don't know" Its got to be better than constantly lying to all the fans!
Bubbles
12/13/13 8:37:28AM
Showdown Joe Ferraro speculated last night that GSP will vacate the title for the time being and then return in a year. He's got close ties to Tristar so I'll take his word over 99.9% of anyone else but I really hope that's not the case
GDPofMPG
12/13/13 11:33:10AM
I get the feeling that regardless of what is said, there is gonna be a long line of people waiting to poop on GSP after today, because I don;t think the announcement is that he will give his belt to Hendricks or fight a sudden rematch with him anytime soon, the only thing the lynch mob would give him a, maybe, temporary, pass for.
Chael_Sonnen
12/13/13 12:43:44PM
My source told me the Conference Call will consist of George finally telling us, in detail, what the the dark things in his head really are.....also NOS will be unveiling a new grape flavor.
Bubbles
12/13/13 1:26:06PM

Posted by GDPofMPG

I get the feeling that regardless of what is said, there is gonna be a long line of people waiting to poop on GSP after today, because I don;t think the announcement is that he will give his belt to Hendricks or fight a sudden rematch with him anytime soon, the only thing the lynch mob would give him a, maybe, temporary, pass for.

I wonder what they would say if he says that if Silva wins at 168, that will be his retirement fight. Probably that he's ducking Hendricks
prozacnation1978
12/13/13 1:58:22PM
Sucks cause ill be at work
Won't know details till later.

I hope he doesn't retire
But leave of absense makes a whole new
Welterweight look exciting.

Johnny
Lawler
Brown
Condit
McDonald