Dana White: Facing too many problems, Chael Sonnen unlikely to coach "TUF 14"

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dana White: Facing too many problems, Chael Sonnen unlikely to coach "TUF 14"
Rabi
4/4/11 3:04:47PM
Chael Sonnen may end up being a coach on "The Ultimate Fighter 14," but as of now, it's not looking likely.

UFC president Dana White today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) no decisions have been made about the head-coaching slots for the show, which debuts in September on Spike TV.

Link
Rabi
4/4/11 3:06:04PM
FastKnockOut just beat me, please delete
FastKnockout
4/4/11 3:07:55PM

Posted by Rabi

FastKnockOut just beat me, please delete

Sorry about that, Rabi. Just three seconds difference.
icantthinkofanything
4/4/11 3:42:08PM
I had a feeling of this, but it was a really a good idea to have Chael on because he hypes up fights, so he would hype the show with his trash talk phenomenon, and also he maybe a good coach, except for sub defense..Bisping was already on the show so I cant imagine they will put him on again unless the other coach is someone popular. I think Bisping should fight Okami, now that Chael has too many problems,

and they should make the next TUF -

the winner of Guida pettis, vs the winner of grey and Edgar.

I dont want Uriah and Cruz.

Anderson vs Rua TUF would rock because we could see the spider and Rua teach and train, I only saw a few seconds when Silva was a guest on a TUF episode, but he was doing cool stuff. but they dont speak english well enough from what i have seen.
Shawn91111
4/4/11 3:44:32PM
Already posted!!

Kidding, Just for the laughs I guess, but his act is wearing thin, I would like to see Sonnen coach.
prozacnation1978
4/4/11 4:33:22PM
My guess is bisping vs marquadt now

Of do a fitch vs penn.
DeadHead988
4/4/11 5:03:59PM
Damnit! This needs to happen!
TS92turbo
4/4/11 5:50:42PM
I wouldnt mind

Jones vs Rashad
Marqaurdt vs Bisping
Urijah vs Torres
Urijah vs Cruz
mojo
4/4/11 6:47:55PM
I'm not sure if I could handle a whole season of listening to Chael talk, but it would have great ratings I'm sure.
ThaAxeMurderer7
4/5/11 4:55:35AM

Posted by mojo

I'm not sure if I could handle a whole season of listening to Chael talk, but it would have great ratings I'm sure.

This. I know that I couldn't handle Chael alone for a whole season. So happy that this isn't happening. Give Bisping to Vitor in Rio and have the Cruz/Faber winner coach against Torres on TUF.
snakeplissken
4/5/11 5:45:09AM
I would make it Bisping Vs. Franklin myself.
Bubbles
4/5/11 1:24:17PM

Posted by icantthinkofanything

I had a feeling of this, but it was a really a good idea to have Chael on because he hypes up fights, so he would hype the show with his trash talk phenomenon, and also he maybe a good coach, except for sub defense..Bisping was already on the show so I cant imagine they will put him on again unless the other coach is someone popular. I think Bisping should fight Okami, now that Chael has too many problems,

and they should make the next TUF -

the winner of Guida pettis, vs the winner of grey and Edgar.

I dont want Uriah and Cruz.

Anderson vs Rua TUF would rock because we could see the spider and Rua teach and train, I only saw a few seconds when Silva was a guest on a TUF episode, but he was doing cool stuff. but they dont speak english well enough from what i have seen.

Sonnen isnt popular? you do realize that the trash talking between Bisping and Sonnen during the season will be the best yet right? TUF is geared more for the "JUST BLEED" crowd and they will eat that $hit up.

Uriah/Cruz has been booked for 132 so thats not it...but if Faber wins why not Faber/Torres matchup? to me thats the best case scenario, and it will be for a title shot