Dana White on Arlovski

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Dana White on Arlovski
Porch28
3/15/08 3:02:58PM
bullettdodger
3/15/08 3:13:01PM

Posted by Porch28

http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Dana-White:-Im-Trying-To-Fix-My-Problem-With-Arlovski.html

I hope it all gets worked out

Well at least he is trying, where is the prop dana white button?
bantherj
3/15/08 3:37:40PM
im sure it will if dana want's it to... he just has to slow down and take his hands off everything give someone else a little responsibility so he can see the big picture...
Diamondback2
3/15/08 3:45:20PM
lol i love the tito comment. hey at least he can admit hes not perfect, and i still respect the shit out of him for what he has done for this sport.

and i second the "props to dana white button" lol!
silverbullet
3/15/08 4:10:47PM
I hope that Dana makes this happen
jocksmall
3/15/08 4:42:21PM
i would like to see the entire interview to see danas explaination for AA not being allowed to fight and then put on the undercard. he gave no explanation. it is a move in the right direction to see him own some mistakes.
SmileR
3/15/08 4:49:23PM
I hope Andrei resigns with the UFC, he's a great fighter with amazing skills that would be wasted on lesser talent if he fought anywhere else.
Props to Dana though for owning up to his mistake.
This can only be a good thing in the negations.
Manak
3/15/08 5:35:46PM

Posted by jocksmall

i would like to see the entire interview to see danas explaination for AA not being allowed to fight and then put on the undercard. he gave no explanation. it is a move in the right direction to see him own some mistakes.

yea iwould like to see what dana has to say bout that too even though he said he's tring to fix but how do u go from gettin a title shot if u beat werdum to undercard almost a yr. later for next fight, havin a bad showin and losin is one thing but he won and is a fan fav.
nickcuc547
3/15/08 5:46:15PM
the ufc needs andre to resign, he makes the division so much stronger. how great would it be getting andre back to go along with the return of randy against fedor. may be wishful thinking but i think the ufc needs to make this happen, throw some big money at them, if they gave lesnar big bucks i think they can afford to dish it out to andre and fedor.
Sir_Karl
3/15/08 10:54:30PM
I hope they work out their "spat ".
Arlovski is a good heavyweight....and the UFC doesn't need to lose anymore "good heavyweights".
Arlovski vs. Nog would be interesting as would Arlovski vs. Herring.
Mir and Arlovski would be a good fight as well.
Pitbull09
3/16/08 12:33:52AM
AA is the only thing keeping me interested with the UFC HW's at all. IF they cut him I will be pissed.
He was champion with two title defenses. Lol, that could be considered the best out of all the other title holders for it. Let him fight Gonzaga, Mir, Big Nog, Lesnar. These are good fights I want to see
ufcboss
3/16/08 10:39:36AM
Pay the Pittbull what he wants, He is worth it so much.

I would rather him over Lesnar, Swap them contracts $500000 for a win, That will be enough to make him sign.
whardin19
3/16/08 1:08:52PM
I'm hoping Dana White can make this happen. I don't want to see Arlovski leave the UFC. Plus the UFC desperately needs to keep some of their heavyweight fighters. Because that division is really thining.