Dana White on Andrei Arlovski: “It’s our intention to sign him”

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dana White on Andrei Arlovski: “It’s our intention to sign him”
Porch28
5/14/08 9:08:44PM
Buried at the bottom of Kevin Iole’s mailbag this week is a quote from Dana White in regards to Andrei Arlovski and the UFC’s intent to ink him to another deal:

LINK
nickcuc547
5/14/08 9:13:07PM
for the sake of the division they need to, with aa the heavyweight division is sub par, without him it's atrocious.
Kpro
5/14/08 9:20:17PM
Arlovski's name in the Affliction card could be a smart ploy by his management to get the UFC to fork over the money he wants. ORRRRR he's already made up his mind and is gone.
holt8081
5/14/08 9:32:42PM
ya I hope they sign him back, He is one bad ass dude.
GrandMaster313
5/14/08 9:47:27PM
Sounds like Dana has a lot on his plate right now and it sounds like Andrei isn't part of the main course
Twenty20Dollars
5/14/08 10:23:38PM
i think ufc already f*cked up the HW division by not signing AA quicker, but big nog was talking about fighting at 87 and then he could have fought AA at 87.

but now the HW title is put on hold. dont get me wrong i like mir and big nog as coaches they will be great.

so what happens if they sign AA, who will he fight, Kongo, Herring? Because AA wouldnt get a title shot till like the end of the year and dont think he would want to wait to fight. but who knows.

ufc really needs to sign him though, bottom line.
Kracker_Jap
5/14/08 10:34:30PM
Ya the UFC heavy weight div Needs help either by signing AA

or having the fighters they have put on a better show
jgtribbett
5/14/08 10:42:47PM

Posted by nickcuc547

for the sake of the division they need to, with aa the heavyweight division is sub par, without him it's atrocious.

you are right.. for andrei's sake.. he doesnt need the UFC.. he is prob gonna go somewhere that he can get paid more
gartface
5/15/08 12:07:47AM
I'm not sure they're going to want him back after he gets KTFO by Rothwell.
thatfedorsohotrightnow
5/15/08 12:32:42AM

Posted by nickcuc547

Totally agree.
MMAcca
5/15/08 12:34:20AM

Posted by jgtribbett

Posted by nickcuc547

you are right.. for andrei's sake.. he doesnt need the UFC.. he is prob gonna go somewhere that he can get paid more

Yes he does, and the UFC needs him aswell.

His name on the Affliction card is all just a ploy to enable him to command a bigger fee....
Jimbo
5/15/08 1:35:07AM
Dana get on the motha ****** line and talk with Arlovski, for all the fans
89vision
5/15/08 4:06:31AM
when dana? when you put him on the undercard........AHHHH