Dana White Action Figure Thread? :S

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dana White Action Figure Thread? :S
Ben_Hutch
9/6/08 1:16:06PM
Where has it gone? I've checked in the Padded Room and Locker Room but I can't find it, I've also tried using the Forum Search but nothing comes up.

It's odd because I downloaded the picture, saved it onto my computer and posted it in a couple of other forums, but now the image has gone (i.e I created a thread with the image of the action figure in, people could see the image but in the last few hours the image has disappeared so it looks like I've made a thread with a blank post).

Is it a coincidence that the thread in here and the image in other threads I made on other websites have gone at the same time?

P.S: I didn't start the Dana White Action Figure thread in here.
Rush
9/6/08 2:03:17PM
It got deleted. I don't know why. There was nothing wrong in the thread that I could see. Some times someone posts a bad post and it gets deleted, but another mod might come in and delete the topic. Not saying that is what happened here, but maybe

It's not a real figure in case anyone is wondering, but funny nonetheless.
Twenty20Dollars
9/6/08 2:05:46PM
Prolly got deleted because no one cares about the action figures.
telnights
9/6/08 2:47:55PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Prolly got deleted because no one cares about the action figures.

Its post like this Rush is referring to. There is always one on the forums!!
Ben_Hutch
9/6/08 3:10:03PM

Posted by Rush

It got deleted. I don't know why. There was nothing wrong in the thread that I could see. Some times someone posts a bad post and it gets deleted, but another mod might come in and delete the topic. Not saying that is what happened here, but maybe

It's not a real figure in case anyone is wondering, but funny nonetheless.

I see, thanks