Dana White's UFC 137 Vblog Part 1

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Dana White's UFC 137 Vblog Part 1
FastKnockout
10/25/11 1:23:45AM
Youtube

Most of this blog is behind the scenes footage of UFC 136.

-Intense/sad moment as Melvin Guillard throws a chair and proceeds to fall to his knees and cry as Jackson and team try to comfort him.
-Leonard Garcia and Nam Phan joke around and congratulate each other on a great fight.
-Chael Sonnen shows his soft side as he poses for pictures with a young fan.
-Maynard goes through his post-fight check up, hugging and thanking each member of his corner. Ends up brushing Edgar off when Edgar tries to hug and congratulate him.
-Dana passes out the Fight Night bonuses before the fighters head to the post fight media conference.
Chael_Sonnen
10/25/11 1:37:15AM
Why Melvin why
Geoffo
10/25/11 2:14:47AM
This blog showed lots of emotions.
Melvin's loss was devastating for him.
Brian Stann's loss costed him a title shot.
Gray Maynard's loss... self explanatory.
Kenflo's Loss... His 3rd shot at a belt, again came up short.

Very sad :(
the_01
10/25/11 10:18:44AM
Man I love Nam Pham's personality. Probably the nicest guy in mma. We need more of him in mma. Garcia is also great.
FastKnockout
10/25/11 11:58:47AM

Posted by the_01

Man I love Nam Pham's personality. Probably the nicest guy in mma. We need more of him in mma. Garcia is also great.

I don't know what to think about Phan. He seems like a great guy in front of the camera, but he isn't liked around the MMA world. Same with his time on TUF. While the camera was on him he seemed pretty cool, but for some reason most of the cast hated him. Cody Mckenzie was one of the few that liked him, but even he said Nam Phan has two sides to him.
Chael_Sonnen
10/25/11 12:14:53PM

Posted by the_01

Nice guys finish last
shaneTpain
10/25/11 8:54:28PM
this was hard to watch.

i felt bad for melvin & the mexicutionar

But not maynard, the dude was mad & then sour & then sad, i understand it was a championship fight & all but you lost decisively!! grow up & be a good sportsman about it, like the guy who knocked yer ass out.

also really neat to see how dana dishes out the fight bonuses. just like giving his kids allowance haha! i always thought there was more to it
warglory
10/26/11 7:43:30AM
It was interesting to see how chill Sonnen is. It doesn't necessarily surprise me, but was cool to see his other side outside of the normal camera routine.