Dana: Vitor will fight Anderson for the title

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Dana: Vitor will fight Anderson for the title
grappler0000
9/22/10 1:40:15PM
Straight from the horse's mouth:

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
jae_1833
9/22/10 1:53:41PM
I personally think Vitor has not done enough in the UFC MW Div to rate a title shot....I'd like to see Okami get his due and let Vitor bang it out with Nate for an explosive #1 contenders match!
DCRage
9/22/10 2:04:10PM
LIke it or not he was promised a title shot after he beat Franklin. This isn't definite but it MIGHT happen at 125, which would be the 1/1 event.
Caesarrrr
9/22/10 2:57:35PM

Posted by jae_1833

I personally think Vitor has not done enough in the UFC MW Div to rate a title shot....I'd like to see Okami get his due and let Vitor bang it out with Nate for an explosive #1 contenders match!

I understand where you're coming from, since he hasn't done anything in the UFC MW division. He hasn't fought there yet.
sparky
9/22/10 3:21:39PM
Everyone will think different when Belfort is MW Champ!!!!
prozacnation1978
9/22/10 6:53:01PM
This will be main event at ufc 125

All I know is by jan. The dude hasn't fought at 185 since lindland
That would be almost 2 years

There is a world of difference fighting in different weigh classes

Don't gas out vitor!!!!! Don't gas out!!!

Gotta go with the spider. A dude who owns every ufc record
How can you go against that
jae_1833
9/22/10 11:04:19PM
Vitor's gas will be the key factor in this fight...his big looping hook fighting style will leave him to be picked apart, and when he gets tire he's going down. Yushin gets better as the fight goes on, has better boxing, uses his length and range, has good footwork, and is a grinding endurable wrestler....all of these things have spelled trouble for Silva in the past, and I think with them all being combined into one we could have a winner here. I personally think that Yushin can and probably will beat both Belfort and Nate.