Dana vs Tito fan video

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Dana vs Tito fan video
wiggum
8/13/08 2:44:01PM
Has anybody seen this? Its hilarious...got to give it to the chick for having balls for pulling it, bigger balls than tito....i love how she keeps saying "ive been watching for 10 years", so what? your an expert now?.....her whole argument was pathetic, and even tho my opionon on dana white varies from day to day, he put that silly trick in her place...if tito would actually win that would help her argument..but bottom line, dont talk out of line when your not involved...escpially when your bias....theres two sides to an argument and the truth usually resides somewhere in the middle ..so way to embarass yourself and help titos supposed die hard fans look even more pathetic GOOD JOB!!
Raykill
8/13/08 3:06:21PM

Posted by wiggum

Has anybody seen this? Its hilarious...got to give it to the chick for having balls for pulling it, bigger balls than tito....i love how she keeps saying "ive been watching for 10 years", so what? your an expert now?.....her whole argument was pathetic, and even tho my opionon on dana white varies from day to day, he put that silly trick in her place...if tito would actually win that would help her argument..but bottom line, dont talk out of line when your not involved...escpially when your bias....theres two sides to an argument and the truth usually resides somewhere in the middle ..so way to embarass yourself and help titos supposed die hard fans look even more pathetic GOOD JOB!!

Yea, its really cool. Bowen was there and caught it on his cell phone and posted it in the video section.
Good stuff
__LAL__
8/13/08 6:00:54PM
Seen this video earlier on today. Funny the way Dana handled her!! Heres the link for those who aint seen it. Definetly worth a watch!!...

Video
TimW001
8/13/08 6:27:31PM
<<<33333 DANA!
DiabloFreak56
8/13/08 8:46:49PM
you know the person who got the video from the press confrence is in my fight camp it was taken on his phone.
dannyfrank
8/13/08 9:17:23PM
hahahahhahaha!!!

FAIL!!!!!