Dana's sick revenge

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Dana's sick revenge
ncordless
6/22/07 10:03:00PM
Does anyone else think that matching Berube up against Garcia was his way of getting revenge on Berube for antagonizing the fight on TUF 5? Berube and Weems both showed that they were nowhere close to ready for the bigtime. Garcia should be getting either Wiman or Lauzon IMO.

Lol... I just played a Weems v. Berube in my head. Try it and i bet you will be laughing too

DJDark41
6/22/07 10:11:44PM
I could've sworn that Dana said, "You'll never see those 3 guys fighting in the UFC, ever." Man of his word, eh?

And by the way, I lol'd at the thought of Berube and Weems. The fight took about 20 seconds, they came out, and Berube "slipped" because his corner was antagonizing him and he turned around to complain, and Weems went for a flying knee but flew OVER the cage and took out Tito Ortiz's giant head, then Berube got TKO'd because he was laughing so hard, he couldn't breathe. I think this would be an accurate description of their fight.
KYGUY07
6/22/07 10:59:42PM
yEA THATS RIGHT dANA DID SAY THEY WOULDNT BE FIGHTING IN THE UFC, DANA IS DUMB AS HELL.
Ultimate_fighter
6/23/07 12:57:21AM

Posted by DJDark41

I could've sworn that Dana said, "You'll never see those 3 guys fighting in the UFC, ever." Man of his word, eh?

And by the way, I lol'd at the thought of Berube and Weems. The fight took about 20 seconds, they came out, and Berube "slipped" because his corner was antagonizing him and he turned around to complain, and Weems went for a flying knee but flew OVER the cage and took out Tito Ortiz's giant head, then Berube got TKO'd because he was laughing so hard, he couldn't breathe. I think this would be an accurate description of their fight.

agreed
hippysmacker
6/23/07 1:13:24AM

Posted by DJDark41

I thought it was those 2 guys?
Aether
6/23/07 1:57:13AM
dana actually didn't ever say monstah was banned from the UFC... He kicked all three of them out of the house on the show, without making any direct comments about what would happen in the future, then *allegedly* spike tv wanted to see marlon simms and noah thomas fight and dana (after about a week of the fight being announced) cancelled it and said you would never see marlon or noah in the UFC.

Monstah was only kicked out of the house, he was never barred from the UFC.
JBatch
6/23/07 1:58:42AM
Dana was ambiguous and said you won't see those guys in the UFC. A phrase left for interpretation. As it is though I agree with the threadstarter I think it is revenge. He is like you want to start fights eh, you want to make it big, well I can show you the big time.

Berube is going down in less than a minute.
CWall33
6/23/07 3:52:22AM

Posted by JBatch

Dana was ambiguous and said you won't see those guys in the UFC. A phrase left for interpretation. As it is though I agree with the threadstarter I think it is revenge. He is like you want to start fights eh, you want to make it big, well I can show you the big time.

Berube is going down in less than a minute.

This is such a miss-match, it's gotta be on purpose.
Signal2112
6/23/07 6:53:33AM
Should be a good fight though, especially since the guy who admittedly just came on the show to "promote his business" will be getting a kicking!