Dana and Rampage chat....

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Dana and Rampage chat....
__LAL__
8/7/08 11:40:34AM
Former light heavyweight champion, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson,” appears to be in good spirits in this recent video despite his recent arrest and subsequent legal issues.

Jackson indicates that he is already back in the gym with “new trainers,” which means that he has likely split from Juanito Ibarra. We’re still waiting to hear the specifics from Jackson about his reasons behind the decision; however, it appears that it could be money related.

He also is quick to point out that he is not crazy — his bizarre behavior was attributed to delirium, which White has mentioned was caused by an odd diet that comprised essentially nothing more than energy drinks and very little sleep.

VIDEO
juanez13
8/7/08 11:51:12AM
Rampage looks good, seems just like the old Rampage

hopefully the legal problems he has dont hold him back for too long.
casey64
8/7/08 12:04:26PM

Posted by juanez13

iceliddell240
8/7/08 12:06:07PM
all the best, rampage
Kugel
8/7/08 12:50:01PM
When I went to the page, it said the video was no longer available. Damn it!
moob
8/7/08 1:11:34PM

Posted by juanez13

Hopefully he will come out and make a statement regarding the incident and the effect he has had on others lives, with a humble apology. Hopefully, he wasn't to blame for what happened to that woman's unborn child. Hopefully, if he was, he goes to jail.

I'd never refer to that as a 'legal problem' however.
Rollins
8/7/08 2:23:11PM
What else is it if not a legal problem. It is a legal problem isnt it?
Rush
8/7/08 3:34:14PM

Posted by moob
Hopefully, he wasn't to blame for what happened to that woman's unborn child. Hopefully, if he was, he goes to jail.

What did happen to the child?
moob
8/7/08 3:35:09PM

Posted by RollinsisGod

What else is it if not a legal problem. It is a legal problem isnt it?

I don't really think the terminology is appropriate given the circumstances, it trivialises the incident in question.
moob
8/7/08 3:40:01PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by moob
Hopefully, he wasn't to blame for what happened to that woman's unborn child. Hopefully, if he was, he goes to jail.

What did happen to the child?

From the reports I read, it says the woman he collided with had a miscarriage.
__LAL__
8/7/08 7:13:31PM
As much as I feel bad for the woman and her family ect, I cant help liking Rampage. Funny the way he cant tell the time in this vid lol. Hope he can bounce back from this (if he doesnt go to prison!!)....
mkiv9secsupra
8/7/08 7:18:49PM
I HOPE he gets rid of Ibarra. He is only a decent trainer that everyone seems to think has helped Rampages boxing exponentially(which is hasnt) I would love to see him go to AKA fulltime or possibly even Extreme Couture, but thats highly unlikely
Rush
8/7/08 7:28:53PM

Posted by moob

From the reports I read, it says the woman he collided with had a miscarriage.

That is terriible.
Pookie
8/7/08 7:35:34PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

I HOPE he gets rid of Ibarra. He is only a decent trainer that everyone seems to think has helped Rampages boxing exponentially(which is hasnt) I would love to see him go to AKA fulltime or possibly even Extreme Couture, but thats highly unlikely

I think he would do really well at AKA, but do they have fighters rampages size? most of the aka cats seem to be 185 and lower.
iwannabesedated
8/7/08 7:49:26PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

I think he would do really well at AKA, but do they have fighters rampages size? most of the aka cats seem to be 185 and lower.

Cain Velaquez and Buentello..Dont know of any other name LHW or HW's..But im sure they have some.