Dana on OTR

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Dana on OTR
crushedbacon
4/16/09 1:44:41PM
Dana White on OTR from April15. Pretty good, enjoy.

http://watch.tsn.ca/off-the-record/#clip161422
Mattchoo
4/16/09 2:10:41PM
I think im one of the only ones who seems to have always liked Dana and how he deals with things. Got no time for people who pitter patter around and taking offense at small things as if theyr five.

War Dana!
Chuteboxer
4/16/09 3:08:14PM

Posted by Mattchoo

I think im one of the only ones who seems to have always liked Dana and how he deals with things. Got no time for people who pitter patter around and taking offense at small things as if theyr five.

War Dana!

You're not the only one. I have some issues with some aspects of how he gets things done, but for the most part, the UFC's been sucessful for a reason, and that's because he's been smart about it all.
Mattchoo
4/16/09 6:23:58PM
Spot on, he might be controversial at times but who isnt, he gets things done and does it well. Obviously doing something right Zuffa arent stupid and Dana's been there for a long time. Light hearted, easily offendable cry babies are going to be his only downfall I think.
TimW001
4/17/09 1:02:34PM
This was a great great interview! Really shows some true answers. I think Dana has had even less censors on lately.
mrsmiley
4/17/09 11:16:20PM
Great interview

I would love to see Sherdog fire back on that one so we could here it from both sides,but I believe Dana on this one.