More Dana Being Dana

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » More Dana Being Dana
DCRage
3/23/09 11:01:33AM
Some recent comments/soundbites from Dana I just found on Cage Potato:

(The #1 clown in Las Vegas poses with some guy named Charlie. Props: CharlieTheClown.net via MMA Splatter.)

“How do I feel about them trying to counter-program UFC 100? I love it. I (expletive) love it. I love it. I don’t like these guys and I want to see them spend more of their t-shirt money. What they should be worrying about is — they’ve already seen first hand that nobody gives a sh*t about Affliction MMA — what they need to start worrying about is nobody wants to wear their goofy (expletive) clothes anymore either. The fad is over and they better start saving as much of that t-shirt money as they can.” — DW to FiveOuncesofPain, regarding the recent reports that Affliction will hold its third (and likely final) event on July 11th, the same day as UFC 100.

"I called BJ to tell him to stop with the BS and to start (expletive) training." — DW on Sirius Radio yesterday (via BloodyElbow). Our thoughts exactly.

"Apparently he doesn't know what guys who are on steroids look like, okay? They don't (expletive) look like me...You know what I'm on? I'm on (expletive) pizza, chicken fingers, and cheeseburgers, okay?...(expletive) don't eat as much as (expletive) I do right now." — DW responds to allegations made by Tiki Ghosn that he's a steroid abuser, in a new video for Trumph United (via CageWriter).
The first comment I posted elsewhere already, the 3rd one was hilarious. Now I can claim I'm on The (expletive) Dana White Diet...then again, have been for 20 years.
Styles
3/23/09 12:08:58PM
LOL about the diet thing, but in all honesty, does Penn really need to be babysat and told when to train?
DCRage
3/23/09 12:47:47PM
Well, he should be focusing on a likely August fight with KenFlo instead of certain other "antics" he's been pulling recently.
grappler0000
3/23/09 1:15:49PM
Good to see that Dana and Gary Shaw have patched things up

Posted by DCRage

Playground_Samurai
3/23/09 3:31:56PM

Posted by grappler0000
Good to see that Dana and Gary Shaw have patched things up

ahahaha

Posted by Styles

LOL about the diet thing, but in all honesty, does Penn really need to be babysat and told when to train?

Yes.
Playground_Samurai
3/23/09 3:34:55PM
I wasn't aware that Tiki had accused Dana of roiding. Anyone have a link to the comments? I thought I saw Dana and Tiki being very friendly backstage after 96 on Danas video blog.??
DCRage
3/23/09 4:46:44PM
Links (including video) after the jump:

Link