Dana Chokes On Bill O'Reilly

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dana Chokes On Bill O'Reilly
Boo_Radley21
11/4/08 8:15:00PM
Haha does he seem really uncomfortable and at the end? He kind of starts to sound drunk IMO.

Werd
mrsmiley
11/4/08 8:19:37PM
Actualy I thought Dana took it easy on Bill.
Him and Rich could have made bill look bad before they would have been told to shut up.LOL
ufcboss
11/4/08 8:28:09PM
Um where did he choke?? Its just that dick he was talkin too didnt know shit and just wanted to compare it to Ali! What a dick..
HENDO915
11/4/08 8:32:48PM
Dana White is awesome who cares
nastshabast
11/4/08 8:33:37PM
Boo_Radley21
11/4/08 8:36:58PM

Posted by HENDO915

Dana White is awesome who cares

Haha don't get me wrong. I'm a pretty blatent dana and ufc nut hugger, and bill o'reilly hater. But Dana started to repeat everything and seemed to struggle through his words, is all. I wasn't trying to rip on him at all.
crushedbacon
11/4/08 8:51:22PM
Bill O'Reilly is the biggest peice of shit walking. And Fox News is ****** joke.....WAR OBAMA!
Sledge23
11/4/08 9:22:49PM
I was hoping that this meant:
Dana Choked out Bill Oreilly.
seanfu
11/4/08 9:31:32PM
Bill O Reilly is a well known and noted douchebag. There's no such thing as a fair fight or intelligent conversation because he is mildly retarded. to Bill OReilly he is poopy.

juanez13
11/4/08 9:35:28PM
lol at that being 2 years old
dannyfrank
11/4/08 9:54:11PM
o'reilly is a douche-fag
gartface
11/4/08 10:33:50PM

Posted by crushedbacon

Bill O'Reilly is the biggest peice of shit walking. And Fox News is ****** joke.....WAR OBAMA!

Wait...Fox News is a joke why, because they're conservative for the most part? But it's ok for the media including every other cable news station to be liberal? Cable news stations are all the same, they're skewed. If you're going to attack one, attack all.
crushedbacon
11/4/08 10:53:23PM

Posted by gartface

Posted by crushedbacon

Wait...Fox News is a joke why, because they're conservative for the most part? But it's ok for the media including every other cable news station to be liberal? Cable news stations are all the same, they're skewed. If you're going to attack one, attack all.

Not having a very good day? LOL
gartface
11/4/08 10:56:13PM

Posted by crushedbacon

Posted by gartface

Posted by crushedbacon

This has nothing to do with my party affiliation. It's a view that I've had for a long time that really pisses me off. People discredit Fox News for being conservative, while they're watching a station that is just as skewed in the other direction (CNN, MSNBC, CNBC).

I'm a Mass Communication student(soon to be graduate), and I'm about to enter broadcast television. I hate how Fox News is skewed to the right, and how the others are skewed to the left. Internet is probably the only way that anyone can get unbiased news, and it's still unlikely.
GrandMaster313
11/4/08 11:12:14PM
i suppose Michael J Fox is the way he is because he too was punched numerous times in the head like ALI.

what a biased Moron !
JoeySteel
11/4/08 11:40:53PM
listen.

I have had friends on Bill O'Reilly, he is VICIOUS. VICIOUS. Brutal. I thought he did fairly well. Frnakly if he was doing any better Bill would have cut him off.

F- O' Reilly.

stock
11/5/08 11:54:42AM

Posted by gartface

Posted by crushedbacon

Posted by gartface

Posted by crushedbacon

This has nothing to do with my party affiliation. It's a view that I've had for a long time that really pisses me off. People discredit Fox News for being conservative, while they're watching a station that is just as skewed in the other direction (CNN, MSNBC, CNBC).

I'm a Mass Communication student(soon to be graduate), and I'm about to enter broadcast television. I hate how Fox News is skewed to the right, and how the others are skewed to the left. Internet is probably the only way that anyone can get unbiased news, and it's still unlikely.

Agree and share your beliefs on the topic.
I also think Bill O. is an asshole on the subject of MMA as he has absolutely no clue on the subject.
I try to avoid CNN and FOX equally solely because they are so damned biased.

BTW... the Fox News bashing followed by the "War Obama", sounds about as trashy and unprofessional as someone saying "Gitter Done" after bashing CNN.
stock
11/19/08 7:02:16PM

Posted by nastshabast

NO SECRET BILL O'RIELLY IS A COCKSUCKER

THE SOLUTION

Those are the exact same videos.
RampageOwnedYou
11/19/08 7:11:56PM
This is old

And still to this day O Riley makes me mad.
He doesnt even let anyone finish what they are saying, and the guy is obviously not educated on the sport.
The guy is a moron. Enuff said.
Wolfenstein
11/19/08 7:26:56PM
Ali has Parkinsans...from boxing....is that a fact doctor? Lol...classic.
jocksmall
11/19/08 8:08:51PM

Posted by ufcboss

Um where did he choke?? Its just that dick he was talkin too didnt know shit and just wanted to compare it to Ali! What a dick..

i love mma but just because bill disagrees with u doesnt mean you have to resort to name calling. man tell me you have something better than calling the guy a dick. its his show and he controls the topic and the time, its something hes very good at. i dont always agree with bill this is one case where i dont but i have alot of respect for the guy. he agues his point and its his job to create debate and play devils advocate. mma isnt for everyone some poeple hate it. he thinks its too violent thats his opinion. i dont like soccer but its the most popular sport in the world. he won a debate so you call him a dick? maybe your the dick!
Boo_Radley21
11/20/08 3:32:12AM

Posted by jocksmall

Posted by ufcboss

i love mma but just because bill disagrees with u doesnt mean you have to resort to name calling. man tell me you have something better than calling the guy a dick. its his show and he controls the topic and the time, its something hes very good at. i dont always agree with bill this is one case where i dont but i have alot of respect for the guy. he agues his point and its his job to create debate and play devils advocate. mma isnt for everyone some poeple hate it. he thinks its too violent thats his opinion. i dont like soccer but its the most popular sport in the world. he won a debate so you call him a dick? maybe your the dick!

O'Reilly is a dick though.
Pookie
11/20/08 3:56:17AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by jocksmall

Posted by ufcboss

O'Reilly is a dick though.

Yeah he really is.
haggiswashere
11/20/08 4:40:40AM

Posted by nastshabast

NO SECRET BILL O'RIELLY IS A COCKSUCKER

THE SOLUTION

what a dick. stupid @$$hole