Dan Miller Out, Newcomer Jay Silva In Against CB Dollaway at UFN 19

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dan Miller Out, Newcomer Jay Silva In Against CB Dollaway at UFN 19
emfleek
9/8/09 9:26:00AM
(MMA) Madness is reporting tonight that UFC middleweight Dan Miller is suffering from some sort of ailment, and will be forced out of his scheduled fight with C.B. Dollaway at UFC Fight Night 19 on September 16th. Brazilian Jay Silva (5-0) will be stepping in on very short notice to make his UFC debut against Dollaway next week.

STORY
Wallass
9/8/09 10:01:32AM
Can people not stay HEALTHY!? This is a real downer as I was pumped to see Miller in action.
nickcuc547
9/8/09 10:41:22AM
I think cb dodged a bullett here, he was going down.
DCRage
9/8/09 10:45:15AM

Posted by Wallass

Can people not stay HEALTHY!? This is a real downer as I was pumped to see Miller in action.

But hey, at least now you get to see another Silva.
Playground_Samurai
9/8/09 10:49:43AM
Too bad for Miller, but i'm excited to see Jay Silva. I've been watching him for a bit now and am excited to see what he can do in the big leagues. I'm not sure if he's ready for it yet, especially on a weeks notice, but i'm intrigued nonetheless.
Mayhem13
9/8/09 11:12:57AM
damn...now I have to rethink my parlay.
Twenty20Dollars
9/8/09 2:15:42PM
Silva a tko??? Just maybe? I hope so....
Nightmare27
9/8/09 2:38:01PM

Posted by nickcuc547

I think cb dodged a bullett here, he was going down.

That was my thoughts exactly.
prozacnation1978
9/8/09 8:24:49PM
he did dodge a bullet and will only a week and a half notice for this guy i think this goes in favor of cb
if he screws this up and loses then i don't know what to say but he would get cut from the ufc
BustedKnuckle
9/8/09 8:50:14PM
Damn CB caught a break here and will most likely pick up the win here. I have to change my pick now. Too bad for Miller. I was really looking forward to watching him fight again.
The_Ho_Bag
9/9/09 12:34:13AM
is this guy thats rampages protege? if so im tempted to pick him
GrandMaster313
9/9/09 12:43:39AM
im goin with CB here. I dont know what the track record is on fighters who take fights on short notice and come out on top,but im sure it isnt that good.

As for silva there isn't much out there for videos on his fights and I don't know much about him other than he trains with Rampage. If someone out there is more knowledgeable maybe you can enlighten me more about the UFC's New SILVA !