Dan Miller vs Aaron Simpson (Dan Miller replacing Ed Herman) at Sept 19 UFN

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dan Miller vs Aaron Simpson (Dan Miller replacing Ed Herman) at Sept 19 UFN
KaibaThedon
8/6/09 6:50:29PM
mmaweekly reports

Originally slated for Ed Herman vs Aaron Simpson, Herman is now fighting Wilson Gouveia after James Irvin had to back out due to injury.

I like Dan Miller to win this bout by 2nd round submission - Guillotine.

Those Jersey Millers can scrap! !
Nightmare27
8/6/09 7:01:06PM
Being from Oregon I was really looking forward to seeing Herman, Miller is a good replacement. At least I get to see Quarry, I met him at the WFA show in LA. He really seemed to be the good guy that he showed on TUF. Not surprised to see Herman on the Portland card, good for him.
Twenty20Dollars
8/6/09 11:27:24PM
I think this fight still favors Simpson. Better striking and wrestling. I see Simpson rolling out another tko win.
jae_1833
8/7/09 1:28:21AM
Definately picking Miller in this one!
MMA-San
8/7/09 2:09:39AM
Then thats a bad pick. Simpson is better than Cain, Bader, and Dollaway combined...he trained all of them.
cowcatcher
8/7/09 2:16:09AM

Posted by MMA-San

Then thats a bad pick. Simpson is better than Cain, Bader, and Dollaway combined...he trained all of them.

so greg jaskson is better than gsp, rashad and diego combined because he trained all of them.
Hendo67
8/7/09 2:44:06AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by MMA-San

so greg jaskson is better than gsp, rashad and diego combined because he trained all of them.

ahhahahaha
DaMaGeInC
8/7/09 3:36:52AM
isn't this what was originally posted for the fight the they put ed herman in. at least here any ways. only reason i paid attention cause i'm goin to this event
MMA-San
8/7/09 4:34:10AM
Its a different type of trainer. He was their hands on wrestling coach. Took them from high school wrestlers and then beat the crap out of them and made them what they are.

Put it this way Simpson can beat the crap out of Cain, Dollaway, and Bader.