Dan Lauzon earns seventh-straight win at sold-out WCF event

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dan Lauzon earns seventh-straight win at sold-out WCF event
MMAcca
11/16/08 11:01:07AM
UFC-veteran lightweight Dan Lauzon (11-2) earned his seventh straight victory Friday night in the Massachusetts-based promotion World Championship Fighting.

The 20-year-old Lauzon needed just 75 seconds to earn a TKO against an overmatched Justin Hammertrum (6-7) in the evening's main event.

The win was Lauzon's third for World Championship Fighting in 2008.

Lauzon, younger brother of "The Ultimate Fighter 5" cast member Joe Lauzon, stil holds the record as the youngest fighter ever to compete in the UFC. In Otober 2006, at just 18 years, five months and 14 days old, Lauzon lost via TKO to Spencer Fisher at "UFC 64: Unstoppable."

LINK
jae_1833
11/16/08 2:01:08PM
Good on him.....but why is he being a can opener?? He's got some skills, he really should step up the level of competition. If you look at the guys he is beating then you could tell that he needs someone better to test him.
Matimus
11/16/08 2:14:06PM
veteran, lmao, he had one junk fight haha
buryyourdead
11/16/08 6:58:33PM
It was a tune up fight for the upcoming affliction event. Dan will be fighting IFL vet Chris Horodecki. I was at this event pretty solid night of fights. Look out for Calvin Kattar he's the next guy on the way up out of MA.
bls1919
11/16/08 8:51:36PM

lauzon was just getting ready for his next fight. Which is too bad is against Chris " The Polish Hammer' Horodecki. I have been swinging from this kids underside since I saw him in the IFL. The Hammer KO in the 2nd. Sorry Dan but your streak is about to end at Affliction 2
Manfred
11/17/08 12:30:01AM
Here's the video:

LINK
buryyourdead
11/17/08 8:35:01PM
Apparently Dan decidided to call Calvin Kattar out at then end of that video. HA told you guys he was an up n comer. Dans mad because more people were there for Calvin than him.