Dan "Hollywood" Henderson vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Dan "Hollywood" Henderson vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
Next Page »
kurt-2112
7/14/07 2:47:24PM
This will be a close fight, i think i am going to pick Henderson but i am defiantly not putting any money on this fight...
dcox86
7/14/07 4:35:57PM
much closer than most think it will be. i could see this fight ending in 15 seconds or 5 round decision, thats what makes it so exciting
postman
7/14/07 11:52:41PM
I think it will be a war prob the fight of the year.
TOMMYAYO05
7/16/07 1:47:14AM
Im going to have to take rampage for the fact of his wrestling and ground and pound are awsome along with his striking.I mean hendo is a great wrestler but i think linland is better and rampage threw him all around the cage last year.So rampage but it will be close!
Biggee
7/16/07 1:11:48PM
I am going Hendo by Knockout w/in the first 3 rounds. Ill say second round ko/tko
casey64
7/16/07 1:53:52PM
Rampage will probly pull this one off.
mkiv9secsupra
7/16/07 8:24:43PM
Lindlands wrestling is better than hendos....Rampage neutralized Lindlands wrestling farely welll......Rampages striking is better than Hendos.....

so hendo is going to lose whether it be on the ground or standing....
TOMMYAYO05
7/16/07 8:29:33PM

Lindlands wrestling is better than hendos....Rampage neutralized Lindlands wrestling farely welll......Rampages striking is better than Hendos.....
exactly what i said!
KodytheButcher
7/16/07 8:36:18PM
well rampage got whooped by silva and hendo beat silva

so im goin with hendo
LightsOut33093
7/16/07 9:02:56PM
rampage by UD
mkiv9secsupra
7/16/07 9:10:50PM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

exactly what i said!

haha i didnt realize you said that til now....well majority decision we win.......which means Rampage wins....probly UD i dont think either will be KO'ed.

Posted by KodytheButcher

so im goin with hendo

again mma math does NOT work.....that would mean that Tito is better than Liddell..... Ortiz>Wandy>Jackson>Liddell
TOMMYAYO05
7/18/07 12:33:26AM

again mma math does NOT work.....that would mean that Tito is better than Liddell..... Ortiz>Wandy>Jackson>Liddell
no way mma math works
Vietnamese_Guy
7/18/07 8:36:14AM
black man by pride belt robbery

apparently chute box is jackson's kryptonite, after wanderlei, shogun and ninja fight, rampage looked like kent clark after sniffing k(yptonite)
mkiv9secsupra
7/18/07 12:24:24PM

Posted by Vietnamese_Guy

black man by pride belt robbery

apparently chute box is jackson's kryptonite, after wanderlei, shogun and ninja fight, rampage looked like kent clark after sniffing k(yptonite)

what does Muay Thai have to do with this?
TOMMYAYO05
7/18/07 3:15:43PM

rampage doesnt fair well with muay thai fighters
Chris_Keppel
7/18/07 5:15:24PM
I think Rampage is taking Dan out...

Rampage trains with a much better camp then he used to.
mkiv9secsupra
7/18/07 5:55:46PM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

rampage doesnt fair well with muay thai fighters

but neither fighter is a muay thai fighter.......
joetigers73
7/19/07 9:12:42AM
i think jackson will win. he is at the top of his game and better then near.
LHK
7/19/07 11:22:50PM
I agree with mostly everyone (picking Rampage). Rampage's chin is really good. How many knees did Wandy have to crack into Rampage's skull to put him out!? He can take Hendo's shots. And once again, Lindland is better then Hendo at wrestling, so Rampage has that area taken care of as well.

Rampage takes this one by decision. Hendo is so hard to put away, but I think Rampage could do it...some slams could lead to a GnP tko, who knows? Should be an excellent fight though, I think we all can agree on that.

Oh, and for the Chute Box comment, it's mostly Rampage not being comfortable in the clinch. But that was a while ago, I think he's vastly improved that area of his game (or at least he should have), but Hendo doesn't dirty box anyway.
DougDrex
7/23/07 4:01:39PM

Posted by KodytheButcher

so im goin with hendo

MMAth just doesn't work.
Btews22
7/23/07 9:46:24PM
I got Rampage in a split decision great fight i like rampage Jacksons size and strength and his right is no joke ether!!!!
mikevolz
7/24/07 3:19:03AM
im gonna pick hendo. i basically see them as the same fighter, but hendo i think is a little weaker but a little more accurate in his striking.

it's also important i think that hendo has never been knocked out, and rampage has been knocked out violently 3 times, granted it was over two years ago and has had time to recover. but still.

i think they'll bang it up for the first round or two, and hendo might loose those, but be able to weather it, and be able to take the rest of the fight due to his fitness.

and also, hendo's last fight was at 205, in nevada, and he didn't test positive for steroids, so we know hes clean, and hes had all the time since then to put on and keep weight to get ready for this fight, so i think he'll be stronger than most people think.
hardhitta513
7/24/07 10:57:21PM
i could see a desision but i wanna see revenge 4 chuck so im goin wit a ko-tko danimal in or befo tha 3rd.
TOMMYAYO05
7/27/07 12:03:59AM

Posted by hardhitta513

i could see a desision but i wanna see revenge 4 chuck so im goin wit a ko-tko danimal in or befo tha 3rd.

rampage is taking this fight handsdown people.
punisher
7/27/07 1:26:08AM
Dan is going to have to put the pressure and make the pace much faster then quintons use too, and get him to the ground and do some gnp or even standing , gosh its a toss up but henderson ko alot of good ppl too, umm this is really goood
punisher
7/27/07 1:31:04AM
but dans is better team quest, randydan,mariuce,tito off and on and many more amazing fighters
lebrontheking23
7/30/07 5:35:54PM
Henderson will tire rampage out and wear him down just like he did wanderlei
so i am picking hendo by (t)ko in the 3,4,or5 round
mkiv9secsupra
7/30/07 6:26:49PM

Posted by lebrontheking23

Henderson will tire rampage out and wear him down just like he did wanderlei

except that Hendo doestn push the fight enough to tire Rampage out. Its also gonna be hard to tire Rampage out when Hendo is on his back for 4 minutes of each round...
mkiv9secsupra
7/30/07 6:28:30PM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

Posted by hardhitta513

rampage is taking this fight handsdown people.

at least we know Chuck didnt lose to a pussy
ncordless
7/31/07 10:55:14PM
The more I think about this fight, the more I think that Hendo just is not strong enough. Look at the body structure of each fighter. They don't even look close to each other.

Hendo is a better technical wrestler than Rampage, but I've seen too many times that the stronger wrestler can blast through great technique with good technique.
Pages: [1] 2