Dan Henderson seeks to unify mixed martial arts light heavyweight championship

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dan Henderson seeks to unify mixed martial arts light heavyweight championship
zephead
9/4/07 4:03:34PM
It has been nine years since Dan Henderson has fought for the UFC. This coming Saturday at UFC 75, he returns to the company to face light heavyweight champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson in a unique title vs. title bout.

LINK
loonytnt
9/4/07 4:07:31PM
go rampage
MeanGreene
9/4/07 7:06:10PM
Boo Rampage
brutalbones
9/4/07 10:14:43PM
After Henderson is done "unifying" his LHW belt from Rampage, he's going to "unifiy" his MW belt from Silva.
guccimane
9/4/07 11:01:50PM
Hendo should just hope to never see Kazuo Misaki again. He's still waiting for that rubber match for Hendo's PRIDE MW belt.
jgtribbett
9/5/07 2:59:20PM

Posted by brutalbones

After Henderson is done "unifying" his LHW belt from Rampage, he's going to "unifiy" his MW belt from Silva.

hahahaha that is funny.. and true
Sam_Rothstein
9/5/07 4:14:09PM

Posted by brutalbones

i thought the ufc said he could only fight for the light heavyweight championship and not both middleweight and light heavyweight like he did in pride
brutalbones
9/6/07 4:12:10PM

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

Posted by brutalbones

i thought the ufc said he could only fight for the light heavyweight championship and not both middleweight and light heavyweight like he did in pride

You might be right. I don't know. Although I don't know why they would do that when they let Randy drop down and take the belt from Chuck.