Dan Henderson Isn’t Sure Where Dana White Is Getting the Info But His Knee is Just Fine

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dan Henderson Isn’t Sure Where Dana White Is Getting the Info But His Knee is Just Fine
FastKnockout
12/10/12 12:14:31AM
Dan Henderson responds to the reports that his knee may not be ready in time for a Feb 23 showdown against Lyoto Machida at UFC 157.

Link
Twenty20Dollars
12/10/12 1:56:50AM
Dana just makes it up as he goes along, duh.
tcunningham
12/10/12 2:03:23AM
I wasn't interested in Gustafson taking over for hendo anyway, glad to hear dans knee is good. I hope he h-bombs machida
SmileR
12/10/12 10:14:27AM

Posted by tcunningham

I wasn't interested in Gustafson taking over for hendo anyway, glad to hear dans knee is good. I hope he h-bombs machida

Me either! Gustafson is a prospect for sure and a win over Shogun does wonders for him but Jones, as much as I dislike him him, is a legitimate terror at LHW. Hendo has a chance against him because of his wrestling and the fact that he you punch through a mountain if he needed too but Gustafson needs a few more fights against the likes of Evans, Davis and Bader to see if his TDD is up to the challenge.
BillsNewAccount
12/10/12 11:10:22AM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by tcunningham

Me either! Gustafson is a prospect for sure and a win over Shogun does wonders for him but Jones, as much as I dislike him him, is a legitimate terror at LHW. Hendo has a chance against him because of his wrestling and the fact that he you punch through a mountain if he needed too but Gustafson needs a few more fights against the likes of Evans, Davis and Bader to see if his TDD is up to the challenge.

I'm not sure Gus needs to prove his wrestling. He did that when he stuffed Phil Davis. (Right before he shot on him SMH)

As for the Machida Dan fight. I hope it doesn't go down. I love Dan but Lyoto is a horrible matchup for him. I'd much rather see him rematch Shogun or drop down and shut up Bisping again.
Shawn91111
12/10/12 11:18:24AM
Shawn91111
12/10/12 11:21:09AM

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Posted by SmileR

Posted by tcunningham

I'm not sure Gus needs to prove his wrestling. He did that when he stuffed Phil Davis. (Right before he shot on him SMH)

As for the Machida Dan fight. I hope it doesn't go down. I love Dan but Lyoto is a horrible matchup for him. I'd much rather see him rematch Shogun or drop down and shut up Bisping again.

TDD has long been Gus' somewhat weakness, he hasn't faced someone who would put that pressure on him. Yes he faced wrestlers in Hamill and VMat but Hamill's wrestling, more his takedowns have never been good in mma, and VMat was finished to quickly to attempt.
Bubbles
12/10/12 11:56:31AM
why does Dana feel the need to keep screwing around with Hendo?
prophecy033
12/10/12 1:08:06PM
Dan vs Dana Boxing match. FTW

Dan will show up unlike Tito
prozacnation1978
12/10/12 2:19:59PM
I wouldn't mind seeing gulstffsson still on this card against a can

In Dan i don't trust the knee
Would rather have me cry now and yank Dan then say week before yank Dan and have no co.main event
BillsNewAccount
12/10/12 4:56:46PM
Not sure if you've guys have heard this but Moussassi just called out Gus.