Dan Henderson's baseball punch....

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Dan Henderson's baseball punch....
StriderXero
7/12/09 4:34:16AM
this was actually the first time I ever seen somebody in MMA lift his leg to throw a punch.....i'm sure it was a feint, but he used it to generate force for the punch.

BTW did Bisping's mouth guard fly out? I hope he's ok, but that was the most awesome KO i seen this year,

breakdown5
7/12/09 10:00:49AM
I think it was pretty similar to when Randy dropped Sylvia in their fight. I could be wrong though, things have that post fight night haze this morning.
Khaos
7/12/09 11:40:54AM
This KO is great, I hope Hendo gets another title shot from it.
gnl68
7/12/09 12:07:06PM
I am so happy for seeing this fight.Having been a Hendo fan for years.I mean 2 years ago Dana was saying" how stupid the owners of PRIDE were for letting thier star Wandy Silva,get KO'd by some nobody named Dan Henderson".Well last night,the same thing has happened to Dana.His big f...n star Bisping gets totally owned by Dan.Dan has never gotten the respect in the US,cuz 95% of his mma fights were outside of the US.Well today alot of people now know what we Hendo fans have known for a long time.Dan Henderson is a Threat to ANYBODY.Bisping looked foolish trying to take down Dan,I was laughing when that happened,By the end of the week,Bisping will be begging for something different to eat,cuz for the next little while all he will be eating is CROW.
postman
7/12/09 1:36:34PM

Posted by breakdown5

I think it was pretty similar to when Randy dropped Sylvia in their fight. I could be wrong though, things have that post fight night haze this morning.

It looked like randy threw it. Its kind of a weak inside leg kick with a overhand right from hell.
StriderXero
7/12/09 2:19:30PM

Posted by postman

Posted by breakdown5

It looked like randy threw it. Its kind of a weak inside leg kick with a overhand right from hell.

it did look like Randy threw it........Randy Johnson that is....
postman
7/12/09 4:37:58PM
Actually Randy Johnson is left Handed.....Sorry
sparky
7/12/09 5:54:28PM
And Dan Henderson throws a fastball down the middle oh my god its a strike and Michael Bisping is outta here.
ncordless
7/12/09 8:25:02PM
It actually looks like Hendo pulls up a bit on the kill shot and went with a forearm. People are complaining about this, but can you imagine if he would have punched all the way through like he did on the first shot?
Nightmare27
7/13/09 2:21:45PM
I loved it! I just saw it again on Sportscenter and its monday. That just made my day.
Pookie
7/14/09 5:41:39PM

Posted by ncordless

It actually looks like Hendo pulls up a bit on the kill shot and went with a forearm. People are complaining about this, but can you imagine if he would have punched all the way through like he did on the first shot?

Fatality
breakdown5
7/14/09 6:57:55PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by ncordless

Fatality

Next match: Hendo vs. Subzero
ncordless
7/14/09 8:42:22PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by ncordless

Fatality

If Hendo had an Animality... what would it be?

StriderXero
7/14/09 9:20:55PM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by Pookie

Posted by ncordless

Fatality

If Hendo had an Animality... what would it be?

Donkey Kong

breakdown5
7/14/09 11:25:19PM

Perfect.