Dan Henderson

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Dan Henderson
StorminYourman
7/12/07 2:36:56AM
Why so little love on the fan favorites rankings? P4P we have him ranked third right now,lightheavywieght ranked fourth,and middlewieght second.He is such an exciting fighter.Watch some old fights and you will see what I am talking about.The guy did beat Big Nog once too and did amazing against him in their second fight too.
InkedUp
7/12/07 7:21:26AM
The reason people dont show love to Hendo is cause he isnt really all that exciting to them. Yes, he has beat some big names, but most of the times I have seen him fight remind me of the last Arlovski fight. 2 rounds of nothing with one round of "WOW! They did something more than circle each other!"
cincyassasin
7/13/07 12:16:27AM

Posted by InkedUp

The reason people dont show love to Hendo is cause he isnt really all that exciting to them. Yes, he has beat some big names, but most of the times I have seen him fight remind me of the last Arlovski fight. 2 rounds of nothing with one round of "WOW! They did something more than circle each other!"

Your crazy, the reason is alot of people have only heard the name and never seen him fight, I personally find his fights very exciting to watch, he's always coming forward.
StorminYourman
7/13/07 3:01:30PM

Posted by cincyassasin

Posted by InkedUp

Your crazy, the reason is alot of people have only heard the name and never seen him fight, I personally find his fights very exciting to watch, he's always coming forward.