Dan Hardy rules out potential appearance at UFC on FUEL TV 7 in London

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dan Hardy rules out potential appearance at UFC on FUEL TV 7 in London
jjeans
12/5/12 5:59:45AM
When the UFC returns to London for a February event, it'll do so without one of the area's top fighters.

Veteran welterweight Dan Hardy recently ruled out the possibility of competing at UFC on FUEL TV 7.

The event, which airs live on FUEL TV, takes place Feb. 16 at Wembley Arena.

Hardy (25-10 MMA, 6-4 UFC), a veteran of the U.K. fight scene who's also fought six times in England for the UFC, tweeted his unavailability for the card while responding to fellow welterweight Siyar Bahadurzada, who had been campaigning for a fight with the Brit.

"Sorry mate, I won't be ready to fight in February," Hardy wrote. "Enjoy fighting in London though, the UK fans are always great."

Hardy, who's recovering from injuries, is expected to return in the spring.

The article pretty much just says what some posted the other day but still... LINK
BigBadAl
12/5/12 8:38:24AM
He's not from the area, he's from Nottingham!!

Would have been a very dangerous fight for him to take. However he was calling out Kos recently which would be even more dangerous should Kos decide to wrestlefuck him.
Theoutlaw08
12/5/12 12:43:09PM
I would have liked to see him fight in Febuary. Tough opponent, but oh well. I wonder who Hardy will get next.
frizzzlecake
12/5/12 2:44:17PM
To busy eating fish n chips, aka the Rampage diet.