Dan Hardy's mind games cannot penetrate the Swick mental armor

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dan Hardy's mind games cannot penetrate the Swick mental armor
ThaAxeMurderer7
10/6/09 5:14:51PM
“Hardy realized that he could not only talk his way into getting the fight, but he knew he could also ­affect Davis’ performance. There is no question ­Hardy did a real great job of that. But it does not matter if Dan’s nice to me or talks crap like he did with Davis. I am a harder guy to ­figure out than Davis – my ­buttons are not so obvious. Neither of us are going to break mentally, so we have to break each other physically. It is going to be a war as there is so much at stake for us. There is so much I want to do in the UFC and this guy is not stopping that from happening. I like Dan –- but he is going down!”

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) alum, Mike Swick, will not be rattled heading into his UFC 105 bout opposite Dan Hardy on November 14 in Manchester, England.

Link
xdanish020
10/6/09 7:19:33PM
I think this is going to be a war....I honestly hope it goes three rounds because these guys have potential to make FOTN for sure.
KaibaThedon
10/6/09 10:40:38PM
maybe he'll get someone to photoshop gay pics of quickswick? lol