Dan Hardy and Marcus Davis feud to be settled at UFC 99 (**UPDATE - Fight Booked**)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dan Hardy and Marcus Davis feud to be settled at UFC 99 (**UPDATE - Fight Booked**)
MMAcca
3/5/09 1:24:15PM
A verbal feud between Dan Hardy and Marcus Davis has culminated in an official bout between the two being scheduled for UFC 99 in Cologne, Germany on June 13.

FiveOuncesOfPain.com learned of the matches formal scheduling for the event from a source close to the fight.

LINK

Fight Booked
Boo_Radley21
3/5/09 1:34:09PM
Davis has been getting involved in a lot of **** talking lately eh? I liked him more when he was more respectful.
Twenty20Dollars
3/5/09 1:40:18PM
This is turning into a heated battle. I cant for wait for it !!!
cmb19932
3/5/09 3:10:07PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Davis has been getting involved in a lot of **** talking lately eh? I liked him more when he was more respectful.

really??? i love a fight with some heat in it war davis or hardy havent chose yet
bls1919
3/5/09 5:07:11PM
I cant wait for this fight. I hope Davis can shut up Hardy in a hard way. I Think his boxing will prevail. Davis wins via TKO 2nd.
CwB
3/5/09 6:05:15PM
I'm not buying into all the hype these fighters are creating... This fight will be a war either way, with or without the trash talk

Davis FTW
higdon10
3/5/09 6:11:36PM
Good deal. WAR HARDY!!!
theguido
3/5/09 9:22:03PM
honestly this IMO will be one of the most exciting fights we will see this year.
Seems that Davis gets called out alot because he pushes the Irish thing, it seems to really piss off the fighters from Europe I woner if thats part of the plan probally not but it seems to get quite a few people wanting to challange him.
Twenty20Dollars
3/6/09 12:21:50AM
I want to see a war like it go atleast a round and a half, not a quick KO. Dont get me wrong I like the flash KO's but this is a fight where I want to see a WAR!
Gipper
3/6/09 1:34:25AM
i was pissed about davis mouthing off lytle because chris lytle is pure class and has proven he is a true elite ww in the ufc.
dan hardy has proven that he belongs in the ufc and that's it. now he calls out one of the divisions heaviest handed fighters and continues to run his mouth. this time around davis is just saying how it is because most of us know what is going to happen.
davis by ko
whardin19
3/6/09 7:03:35AM
I'm really excited about this fight! I like Marcus Davis and I like Dan Hardy. But Hardy's went a little overboard on the trash talking and Davis is just firing back. Should be a really exciting fight. I'll be picking Davis though TKO probably 2nd round.
Red-Dragon
3/6/09 8:35:21AM
Hopefully we will get to see Dan's improved ground game.

Hardy by submission late in Rd 1.