Dan Hardy Out, Jordan Mein In Against Matt Brown at UFC on Fox 7

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dan Hardy Out, Jordan Mein In Against Matt Brown at UFC on Fox 7
FastKnockout
3/22/13 2:52:15AM
Dan Hardy is out and Jordan Mein is in against Matt Brown at UFC on Fox 7.

Link
grappler0000
3/22/13 3:29:55AM
Budgellism
3/22/13 4:00:04AM

Posted by grappler0000

I couldn't have said it better myself. This sucks but at the same time I'm pretty excited to see Mein in there with Brown.
Goatenstein
3/22/13 8:45:16AM
They must be trying to fast track Mein to a big fight. Brown is going to take a horrific beating in this one.
Bubbles
3/22/13 8:50:39AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by grappler0000

I couldn't have said it better myself. This sucks but at the same time I'm pretty excited to see Mein in there with Brown.

yeah that pretty much sums up my thoughts when I saw the title. Can't wait to see Mein back in there
airkerma
3/22/13 9:43:47AM
Jordan Meins business but I think Brown will put him in his place.
jae_1833
3/22/13 11:06:51AM
Mein just stopped Miller in his WW debut after years of fighting at MW...not to mention his UFC record straight sucks...what I am saying is:11280 lets not all start slobbing his knob and swinging from his testiculars just yet. Brown is a great match up fir him, similar styles and strengths, loves that fast in your face pace...should spell fireworks.
SamPan
3/22/13 11:14:45AM
I think Hardy dodged a bullet... but now Brown might be in some trouble. It's rare that a tougher opponent steps in
Bubbles
3/22/13 11:30:14AM

Posted by jae_1833

Mein just stopped Miller in his WW debut after years of fighting at MW...not to mention his UFC record straight sucks...what I am saying is:11280 lets not all start slobbing his knob and swinging from his testiculars just yet. Brown is a great match up fir him, similar styles and strengths, loves that fast in your face pace...should spell fireworks.

That was Miller's 2nd fight at WW. Sure Miller isn't an elite fighter but he's only lost to the elite of the MW division...and none of them could finish Miller. And we all know how important finishing someone is
BillsNewAccount
3/22/13 11:40:08AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by jae_1833

That was Miller's 2nd fight at WW. Sure Miller isn't an elite fighter but he's only lost to the elite of the MW division...and none of them could finish Miller. And we all know how important finishing someone is

Don't tell Paul Harris this. He still thinks he KO'd Miller.
Bubbles
3/22/13 11:59:50AM

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by jae_1833

Don't tell Paul Harris this. He still thinks he KO'd Miller.

touché
OnyxShadow
3/22/13 12:34:06PM
Matt Brown is a terrible match-up for almost any striker. He's fought enough fighters that were great with their fists and never lost that aspect of the fight as far as I can remember including Lytle, Swick, and Thompson. He even seems to have tightened up his ground game weakness somewhat.

Now I'm not saying that Mein is going to lose, but its insane to think he'll outstrike Brown by any huge margin.
BillsNewAccount
3/22/13 12:34:12PM

Posted by airkerma

I see what you did there.

Lemme try:

Jordan Meins business and I think Brown will put him in his place but if the fight hits the Matt Brown will be getting choked.
frizzzlecake
3/22/13 1:01:06PM
Jordan Meins to take out Brown with his striking, but Brown has the JJ to win it.imo
kopower
3/22/13 3:16:06PM

Posted by airkerma

Lemme try:

Jordan Meins business and I think Brown will put him in his place but if the fight hits the Matt Brown will be getting choked.

Nicely done
oForrestGriffino
3/22/13 3:21:45PM
Mein should take this. I would of rather seen Hardy vs Brown because it wouldve been much closer IMO
Travesty145
3/22/13 6:08:16PM

Posted by airkerma

Lemme try:

how dare you make me giggle. nobody makes me giggle
prozacnation1978
3/22/13 6:31:44PM
Suprised they put mein in. I was thinking Ellenburger or story. Still a good fight
aussiemma
3/23/13 7:49:04AM
matt brown is my fav all time fighter, this is going to be a tough one for him. Very impressed by mein in his debut and both guys are tough as nails.

Someone said that matt brown should win this with his bjj. I completely disagree. Did you see mein reverse that arm bar the other day ? if he can defend like that then he has to have some great subs of his own.
shaneTpain
3/23/13 1:29:07PM
i like this better then brown/hardy.
cant wait for this fight