Dan Cramer released from UFC deal

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dan Cramer released from UFC deal
emfleek
8/13/09 8:42:01AM
The Ultimate Fighter 7 semifinalist Dan Cramer has been released by the UFC following his loss last Saturday at UFC 101 in Philadelphia, FanHouse has learned.

STORY
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
8/13/09 9:22:49AM
also and this is confirmed by ufc.com basically their info has been removed from the site, usually indicating your time is up with the ufc

George Roop
Danillo Villefort
Jake Obrien
Matt Grice
Dale Hartt
Denis Stojnic also join Leites, and Cramer
prozacnation1978
8/13/09 12:41:43PM
i didn't know jake was cut
iit sucks that if you lose just one fight your out while others who lose 2 or three of them in a row are still in the ufc
KaibaThedon
8/13/09 12:57:35PM
Bye bye pretty boy

Ouch for George Roop too... he stepped up on short notice and took that fight
BigBadAl
8/13/09 2:16:20PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

i didn't know jake was cut
iit sucks that if you lose just one fight your out while others who lose 2 or three of them in a row are still in the ufc

The UFC must take more into account rather than just win lose. Such as how much of a draw that fighter is and who those loses have been against.
Rush
8/13/09 7:26:33PM
IMO Cramer should not have been in the UFC in the first place.
GrandMaster313
8/13/09 7:35:55PM

Posted by Jesse_Canadian_MMA

also and this is confirmed by ufc.com basically their info has been removed from the site, usually indicating your time is up with the ufc

George Roop
Danillo Villefort
Jake Obrien
Matt Grice
Dale Hartt
Denis Stojnic also join Leites, and Cramer

They also have Zane Frazier who fought in UFC 1 and hasn't fought in the UFC sine '96...... kinda shows you how "well" they update their rosters.
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
8/14/09 1:23:45AM
yeah I know theres a few names in there that havent fought in forever, makes me wonder if they realize that they have some of these guys listed on there lol but its been deadkly accurate and just goes to show that when the ufc takes the time to delete your stats from their site, you're done!!!