Damnit! Are you frikking kidding me??????

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Damnit! Are you frikking kidding me??????
three_days_of_grey
4/2/08 9:25:43PM
I'm pissed that a few of you posters have taken it upon yourself to post results of tonight's fights IN THE DAMNED TOPIC TITLE! and NOT even in the right damned forum. Thanks for being a complete douchebag.
I'm also pissed that this is the first thread Ive started and it's out of anger. Next time you genuises feel like posting something, read the damned rules first and have some consideration for other members.

-OUT-
juanez13
4/2/08 9:30:21PM
Agreed. Seems like some people are lacking of common sense.
puppetmaster837
4/2/08 9:32:28PM
I was thinking of starting this same thread but i just didnt know how to do it. Thank you
Twenty20Dollars
4/2/08 9:33:38PM
i agree, but there's always those people that just dont follow the rules, but rules are meant to be broken.
wolfman
4/2/08 9:33:46PM
Exactly, I can understand the animosity. Since a lot of us check today's topics, even if in the right forum it can still spoil a fight. Therefore, the title should not list the spoiler right in the TITLE! For example, title should be something like this: *SPOILER* James Irvin vs. Houston Alexander *SPOILER*, that way we don't know who won just from the title...even if you put it in the spoilers forum it can still be seen in today's topics.

EDIT: Maybe the mods/admin can make it to where once a new thread is added in the Spoilers forum it can not be seen among "today's topics".
juanez13
4/2/08 9:36:17PM

Posted by wolfman

: *SPOILER* James Irvin vs. Houston Alexander *SPOILER*, .

thats much better than irvin's 8 second smashing
Aaronno9
4/2/08 9:38:31PM

Posted by three_days_of_grey

I'm pissed that a few of you posters have taken it upon yourself to post results of tonight's fights IN THE DAMNED TOPIC TITLE! and NOT even in the right damned forum. Thanks for being a complete douchebag.
I'm also pissed that this is the first thread Ive started and it's out of anger. Next time you genuises feel like posting something, read the damned rules first and have some consideration for other members.

-OUT-

wolfman
4/2/08 9:38:32PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by wolfman

: *SPOILER* James Irvin vs. Houston Alexander *SPOILER*, .

thats much better than irvin's 8 second smashing

EDIT: Misread your post lol n/m
Copenhagen
4/2/08 9:41:50PM

Posted by wolfman

Exactly, I can understand the animosity. Since a lot of us check today's topics, even if in the right forum it can still spoil a fight. Therefore, the title should not list the spoiler right in the TITLE! For example, title should be something like this: *SPOILER* James Irvin vs. Houston Alexander *SPOILER*, that way we don't know who won just from the title...even if you put it in the spoilers forum it can still be seen in today's topics.

EDIT: Maybe the mods/admin can make it to where once a new thread is added in the Spoilers forum it can not be seen among "today's topics".

LoL, the funny thing about your edit remark is that none of the threads, from this event, were even in the spoiler section.
wolfman
4/2/08 9:45:30PM

Posted by Copenhagen

Posted by wolfman

LoL, the funny thing about your edit remark is that none of the threads, from this event, were even in the spoiler section.

LMAO HAHA True, we have to fix the people first. They need to post it in the right forum to have that work.
Gipper
4/2/08 11:08:54PM
stay away from the net untill you watch the fights dude.
loonytnt
4/2/08 11:42:39PM
lol i just dont go online till i see the fights
wolfman
4/3/08 1:11:45AM

Posted by Gipper

stay away from the net untill you watch the fights dude.

I try to, but I also forget what my wagers are sometimes and don't won't to print off my fight companion. Ink is expensive and I'm a poor college student... Anyways, usually I check today's topics and right away there are spoilers. Luckily I had seen both fights. I know mistakes happen and it is best not to come here before/during fights, yet people need to think before they post.
Ordep
4/3/08 2:31:31AM

Agreed, this is one of the "top rules" that is really annoying when people break it. Specially if you're coming home late to watch the event replay later and decide to take a look at the forums until you wait for it to starts.

Mods: Suggestion for a new rule; start doing fines for breaking the rules. You can get a certain amount of money out of the user's bankroll depending on what rule was not followed. j/k
CornishMMA
4/3/08 9:17:50AM
Best off staying on your camp forum, i keep my one clean of any of that bullshitt and post the links to videos asap

But yeah people are retarded and are going to spoil TUF7 for us brits cos we are getting them on 3 days delay yet am sure will have read someone stupid thread title by that point each week!
Darnok
4/3/08 10:58:07AM
We need the Mods to start worying more about the sherdogers being idiots like this in our forums and less about whether someone dislikes thier favorite fighter.
stock
4/3/08 11:38:26AM
Hey man,
You are never going to rid the world of idiots.

Just do what I do. Don't come on this forum until you have seen the fights. It won't kill you to not visit a forum for a week.
skinnator
4/4/08 5:06:29PM
I feel your pain