DAMNIT

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » DAMNIT
emfleek
6/15/08 11:07:33PM
How sad is it that my entire day is ruined because I just now realized that I never submitted my DREAM 4 picks?

DAMN THIS DAY TO HELL
wolfman
6/15/08 11:18:17PM
Dude, that's rough.
Raykill
6/15/08 11:53:07PM
Ouch, that bite's. That's ok. I remebered to make my picks and thats not saying much.
CornishMMA
6/16/08 7:46:58AM
would be nice if the SITE NEWS on the front page was updated to remind ppl of these things, bad luck emfeek, especially as there were some easy picks, miss an event and your pretty much done for the season
emfleek
6/16/08 9:10:13AM

Posted by CornishMMA

miss an event and your pretty much done for the season

Exactly. That's what makes it burn so bad.
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/16/08 9:32:35AM

Posted by emfleek

How sad is it that my entire day is ruined because I just now realized that I never submitted my DREAM 4 picks?

DAMN THIS DAY TO HELL

At least its not like you missed the 1st or 2nd event of a season, now that blows ALOT more. Plus, no one is ever really out of the running for the bankroll portion.
DCRage
6/16/08 10:14:51AM
I know how this is, there's been a couple times recenty I forgot to make picks, wagers, or both for secondary events. Life just gets so busy sometimes.
CornishMMA
6/16/08 10:22:05AM
I did it only once on the HD Net card and would have pretty good i think so learned my lesson good and proper, no excuse for missing a ufc one, tho of course these tuf finales are the most missed due to late added fights and ppl watching tuf later in other countries, like here in the UK the last episode isnt shown until directly before the actual final on sunday evening
urbman
6/16/08 2:23:44PM
I guess this mean's that due to you running a tight ship with some strict policies,you're going to actually have to throw yourself out of your own camp.I should've forgot myself( 4-3) but I won a whopping $10.00 in my wagers,if it makes you feel better.
emfleek
6/16/08 4:44:30PM

Posted by urbman

I guess this mean's that due to you running a tight ship with some strict policies,you're going to actually have to throw yourself out of your own camp.I should've forgot myself( 4-3) but I won a whopping $10.00 in my wagers,if it makes you feel better.

Secondary league doesn't count on my "ship", pimp. It's optional.
Rush
6/16/08 5:36:55PM
I've done this more than once on the secondary league and have forgot to get picks in for the primary league (usually the events in England because the close earlier).

Oh well, life goes on.