Damn Guys!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Damn Guys!!!!
prophecy033
5/6/12 3:25:17AM
After the first event of the season, all our records look like booty. I've really never seen this across the board
pmoney
5/6/12 6:15:50AM

Posted by prophecy033

After the first event of the season, all our records look like booty. I've really never seen this across the board

No doubt. It seems the whole site wither thrives or suffers together on certain cards, but this looks bad! I just set a personal worst with this performance.

At least you had the good sense not to wager
Kpro
5/6/12 7:01:48AM
Count me in on the personal worst club. I'll send out direct mailers to expand the club.
Twenty20Dollars
5/6/12 11:13:52AM
I did good, but again there is always pickers that do better.
KungFuMaster
5/6/12 12:31:18PM
I think I could have done better if I had listened to a few of my camp members.
FastKnockout
5/6/12 12:43:17PM
Think I might take a break from picking here soon. It's hard for me to fully appreciate an exciting card when my picks look like hell. lol
Franklinfan47
5/6/12 12:46:22PM
Mine doesnt look that bad
Chael_Sonnen
5/6/12 6:16:25PM
I pulled an Anderson Silva last night......I absolutely sucked!!!!!
Rabi
5/6/12 8:08:16PM
I struggled as well, 5 and 7, even crazier is look at the camp rankings, looks like some for the tables have been turned upside down.

Candian Power Team are bottom as are the Ringers, and her I was dissapointed with 4th LOL!
Pookie
5/6/12 8:27:47PM
Sad Panda
scoozna
5/7/12 10:19:12AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Think I might take a break from picking here soon. It's hard for me to fully appreciate an exciting card when my picks look like hell. lol

I had a similar thought during Diaz Miller...normally I'd be all over a Diaz victory, but I was moaning to myself during the fight having picked Miller. I gotta start getting back to letting my picks be picks and letting good fights be good fights....if that makes any sense.

+1 if you understand my Yogi Berra thoughts.
lohmann
5/7/12 4:24:59PM
Considering six underdogs won and two of the other fights were true toss ups, I would be a little shocked if the most consistent top pickers had an impeccable event record.
MMAcca
5/9/12 3:46:48PM
I hadn't noticed how bad so many people did.

It's actually made me feel a bit better about my performance