DAMARQUES JOHNSON VS PETER SOBOTTA AT UFC 105

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » DAMARQUES JOHNSON VS PETER SOBOTTA AT UFC 105
emfleek
8/19/09 10:42:47AM
A welterweight contest between DaMarques Johnson (9-7) and Peter Sobotta (8-2) is set for UFC 105 on Nov. 14 in Manchester, England.

Sources close to the fight informed MMAWeekly.com of the match-up on Tuesday evening. The event has yet to be announced by the UFC, and is expected to take place at the Manchester Evening News Arena.

STORY
SamPan
8/19/09 12:03:18PM
Theyre not really protecting their "Ultimate Fighters." Johnson and Wilks both look like theyre being tossed to the wolves
Twenty20Dollars
8/19/09 12:13:41PM
Sobotta a wolf? I think not. I actually think this is a gimme fight for Damarques from what I saw in peters last fight.

Johnson prolly runs through him.
cowcatcher
8/19/09 12:19:38PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Sobotta a wolf? I think not. I actually think this is a gimme fight for Damarques from what I saw in peters last fight.

Johnson prolly runs through him.

yeah but if youre basing it on his last fight johnson isnt going to have an easy time in this one either.
Mayhem13
8/19/09 1:11:22PM
This one is kind of tough to call.

Despite their records, I definately think Demarques is the better fighter of the two...but in his last couple fights, he seems to just walk into punches and get rocked..also doesn't have the best sub defense.

I will probably take Johnson by tko or decision....but I wouldn't be suprised if he picked up another L here
KaibaThedon
8/19/09 2:48:59PM
He was a huge disappointment at TUF9 Finale, but looked pretty good during the show.

Not too sure how good Sobotta is, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.
prozacnation1978
8/19/09 6:43:56PM
this has upset written all over it, but i do think johnson will be ready to fight and not be so cocky,