Dallas cuts TO!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dallas cuts TO!
Next Page »
hippysmacker
3/5/09 12:28:45AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3953647

AHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA! Justice!

Finally! The dream is alive!
We actually have a chance to be win this year now. This makes my week! The team killer is buh - bye!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Bowen50
3/5/09 12:55:18AM

i hate TO so much.
fizzle
3/5/09 1:06:22AM
Maybe now, he'll develop some much needed and much lacking social skills.
Wolfenstein
3/5/09 2:14:12AM
Good move by the Cowboys even if they take a big salary cap hit. So who's going to be play the big sucker and sign TO? I'm sure it's enticing to any team in the market for a WR, but a cancer on the team far outweighs any benefits TO can bring as a receiver.
hippysmacker
3/5/09 2:26:24AM
Only the raiders will sign him now I bet. They need receivers and don't seem to care about undisciplined players. I hope no one signs him. He needs to take some of the money we are paying him to stay home ,and get YEARS of therapy IMO.
aaa9erh8er
3/5/09 3:57:36AM
lol man im a big cowboys fan, but im glad to see him go he still played like a 9ER
DCRage
3/5/09 5:16:17AM
I bet I know what TO thinks of this..."It's really unfair...It's really unfair!" Now I pray The Danny doesn't sign him, of course.
hippysmacker
3/5/09 7:44:07AM

Posted by DCRage

I bet I know what TO thinks of this..."It's really unfair...It's really unfair!" Now I pray The Danny doesn't sign him, of course.

I think you guys are moving in the right direction, have 2 good starting receivers ( Randle el and Moss) , and just drafted too good prospects ( Thomas, Kelly) , and also spent all your $ on Hayneswoth and Hall. So I wouldn't sweat him ruining your team.It's the raiders or NA-DA IMO. " IF " I could find a way for the skins or giants to pick him up I would be ecstatic. He's already destroyed the chemistry of the other 2 NFC east teams. Why not go for all 4?
cowcatcher
3/5/09 8:03:15AM
like i told hippysmacker earlier, the cowboys found the cure for cancer. now if the rest of the owners get together and decide no one will sign him we will have a much more peaceful NFL next season.
DCRage
3/5/09 8:15:24AM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by DCRage

I think you guys are moving in the right direction, have 2 good starting receivers ( Randle el and Moss) , and just drafted too good prospects ( Thomas, Kelly) , and also spent all your $ on Hayneswoth and Hall. So I wouldn't sweat him ruining your team.It's the raiders or NA-DA IMO. " IF " I could find a way for the skins or giants to pick him up I would be ecstatic. He's already destroyed the chemistry of the other 2 NFC east teams. Why not go for all 4?

If The Danny signs him I will renounce over 20 years of die-hard loyalty to the Skins and essentially renounce myself out of what will be my parents' will, among other things.
hippysmacker
3/5/09 8:48:51AM

Posted by DCRage

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by DCRage

If The Danny signs him I will renounce over 20 years of die-hard loyalty to the Skins and essentially renounce myself out of what will be my parents' will, among other things.

Hey man, i was gonna root for us to lose just Jerry could see how his enabling of tools is ruining our team, but now I don't have o sacrifice a season of hope. Unless we miraculously win the Superbowl this year, I think Dallas goes after Bill Cowher next year. Cowher in 2010!
emfleek
3/5/09 8:56:13AM
As much as I dislike T.O. and as overrated (at this point in his career) as I think he is, I still say the main problem in Dallas is JJ.
hippysmacker
3/5/09 9:04:26AM

Posted by emfleek

As much as I dislike T.O. and as overrated (at this point in his career) as I think he is, I still say the main problem in Dallas is JJ.

You are probably right, but the main problem he has was enabling trouble makers. Now he let Pacman, Tank, and TO go. Maybe he is learning again.
mkiv9secsupra
3/5/09 9:12:34AM
great! send him to new orleans or carolina. if TO had been on NO last season brees would have broken Marino's record probably by a couple hundred yards
DCRage
3/5/09 9:15:43AM
If he wants a Super Bowl he'll go to Indy. Peyton will help him put up career numbers. Thought about New England but he & Randy Moss won't co-exist peacefully.
Ordep
3/5/09 9:23:04AM
Raiders maybe, or Seattle could try to get him so they can use their draft pick for an OL instead of Crabtree.

Edit: Well, I just saw the Hawks' landed T.J. Houshmandzadeh, so you can put the Raiders in that situation, but I'd go with one Crabtree instead of 3 T.Os
cowcatcher
3/5/09 9:24:57AM

Posted by DCRage

If he wants a Super Bowl he'll go to Indy. Peyton will help him put up career numbers. Thought about New England but he & Randy Moss won't co-exist peacefully.

yeah i thought NE too, they always are involved when a great player becomes available, and im not sure that it wouldnt work there, at least for 1 season. washington is probably where he ends up though, snyder likes to spend dough on past their prime players that contribute very little, and they could use help at the position, could be bad news for you DC.
emfleek
3/5/09 9:31:15AM

Posted by DCRage

I don't see him coming to Indy and I'm hoping to hell he doesn't. Next year will be the Reggie Wayne and Anthony Gonzalez show...

I can't see him ending up anywhere except with the Raiders.
cmill21
3/5/09 9:46:49AM
I don't think theres any way NE will sign him. Moss would lose it and he's been so well behaved. I could see a number of teams going after him. NO, OAK, KC, ect. I think teams will wait until after the draft though, just to see where everyone ends up.
Twenty20Dollars
3/5/09 11:27:42AM
I know someone will pick up TO maybe for like a 2 year deal, some team that needs a reciever.

I mean there are still quite a few teams that could use TO's size and playmaking ability. Im sure he's going to get picked up.
DCRage
3/5/09 11:33:00AM
Dallas also just got rid of Roy Williams the safety. Released upon his request.
emfleek
3/5/09 11:33:44AM
I'd take Torry Holt (who wants out of St. Louis) over T.O.
IriShame
3/5/09 12:44:20PM

Posted by Ordep

Raiders maybe, or Seattle could try to get him so they can use their draft pick for an OL instead of Crabtree.

Edit: Well, I just saw the Hawks' landed T.J. Houshmandzadeh, so you can put the Raiders in that situation, but I'd go with one Crabtree instead of 3 T.Os

Thank god. I need a reason to feel good about the Hawks again and T.O. wouldn't have been it.
hippysmacker
3/5/09 1:01:39PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

great! send him to new orleans or carolina. if TO had been on NO last season brees would have broken Marino's record probably by a couple hundred yards

You are welcome to him
hippysmacker
3/5/09 1:04:26PM

Posted by cmill21

I don't think theres any way NE will sign him. Moss would lose it and he's been so well behaved. I could see a number of teams going after him. NO, OAK, KC, ect. I think teams will wait until after the draft though, just to see where everyone ends up.

Moss and TO hate eachother. To won't go anywhere where he is not considered the # 1 receiver, and not even the patriots could control him IMO. He has wrecked 3 successive locker rooms. I will be stunned if anyone but he raiders offers him a contract.
mkiv9secsupra
3/5/09 1:15:28PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

You are welcome to him

well with as much as N.O. passes and as well as Brees passes it might actually be enough to keep T.O. happy for a season or two....
emfleek
3/5/09 1:23:27PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

well with as much as N.O. passes and as well as Brees passes it might actually be enough to keep T.O. happy for a season or two....

Or not. Too many guys. T.O. wouldn't be the "go to" guy like he insists he should be...

Reggie Bush
Marques Colston
Devery Henderson
Jeremy Shockey
Lance Moore
Twenty20Dollars
3/5/09 1:32:50PM
Maybe some of these twos will try and give him like a 2 year deal, mainly like a 1 year deal with an option for a second or they can let him go after the first year.

Most of these teams need a reciever even if its TO
Rams
Bucs
Bears
Giants
Raiders
Jags
Ravens
Jets
Dolphins
CwB
3/5/09 4:43:15PM
why must all of you curse my raiders with the risk of TO... Havent we suffered enough already...
cowcatcher
3/5/09 4:44:53PM

Posted by CwB

why must all of you curse my raiders with the risk of TO... Havent we suffered enough already...

youre going to keep on suffering until al davis decides to let someone else run the show there, its sad but true.
Pages: [1] 2