Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia Eagles Avatar Bet

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia Eagles Avatar Bet
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/10/08 12:26:14PM
Monday Night Football!
Cowboys vs Eagles

any Philly Fans willing to make a short av bet on this game against my Cowboys??

the game is on the 15th & the loser wears the winner's avatar choice for approximately 2 weeks

anyone down for this?

bullettdodger
9/10/08 12:38:42PM
WOOOOOT thank god football is back on. How about Tom Brady being out for the ENTIRE season after only playing the first quarter of the first game... crazyness
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/10/08 12:42:48PM

Posted by bullettdodger

WOOOOOT thank god football is back on. How about Tom Brady being out for the ENTIRE season after only playing the first quarter of the first game... crazyness

amen to that
DiabloFreak56
9/10/08 1:14:21PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by bullettdodger

amen to that

now merriman is actually getting the surgery. afc power houses arent looking to good to start the season off maybe its time for A REPEAT!?!?!?!
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/10/08 1:16:05PM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Posted by bullettdodger

amen to that

now merriman is actually getting the surgery. afc power houses arent looking to good to start the season off maybe its time for A REPEAT!?!?!?!

ha yall looked good but remember buddy, IT WAS THE REDSKINS!
emfleek
9/10/08 1:17:03PM

Posted by bullettdodger

amen to that

The guy that took Brady out is from my hometown.

FT WAYNE FTW
DiabloFreak56
9/10/08 1:20:12PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by bullettdodger

amen to that

The guy that took Brady out is from my hometown.

FT WAYNE FTW

gotta respect that.....im so happy that he went down hahyaha. me bowen50 and jjfreak were going nuts when we heard about it. i think the whole world is patriots haters.

and i understand it was vs the skins but still. hahahah
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/10/08 1:23:28PM
yall got a good team, but the nfc is gona beat up on each other this year w/ cowboys, giants, eagles & even the lowly skins will win a conference game or 2......the nfc east, IMO, is comparable to the SEC w/ georgia, florida, alabama, auburn, tennessee, & lsu.....u know achamp contender is comin out fo the league but u cant know for sure until its all played out
aaa9erh8er
9/10/08 5:02:22PM
i do no this the cowboys are goin all the way this year and to the giants fans.good luck against a really goos team with no defence with out uminyoura(aory if i spelled it worng)
SpiderSilva
9/10/08 8:30:18PM
um if they played the Broncos they would both lose

anyway the way the D looked vs the Browns I going with Dallas
loonytnt
9/11/08 1:02:30PM
most the site knows im a huge cowboy fan, so all i gotta say is cowboys 27-3

WAR COWBOYS
hippysmacker
9/12/08 2:46:08AM
I'm guessing Dallas 27 - Philly 20 in a very tough physical games from both teams