DALLAS COWBOYS NEWS: Romo out for up to 1 month...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » DALLAS COWBOYS NEWS: Romo out for up to 1 month...
emfleek
10/13/08 1:27:14PM
STORY

Brad Johnson is your man, y'all...
iwannabesedated
10/13/08 2:13:45PM
With the way some of the old timers been playing Frerotte in Minn Favre in NY and Warner in Ari Garcia had a nice game yesterday as well Might not be a bad thing.I doubt he'll throw 3 tds and 300 yds a game..But just feed Marion Barber and Felix Jones the ball and set up the ol play action to witten or TO..Man i need to stop playing madden.
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/13/08 3:03:09PM
$#*!

edit: atleast now he has an excuse when he fumbles
casey64
10/13/08 3:07:22PM
Leading Quaterback with interceptions, Cowboys could go without him for awhile.
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/13/08 3:18:35PM

Posted by casey64

what happened to ur av?

Dallas has got to lose the "Super Bowl Or Bust" mentality & this could be the thing to do it.

Words of wisdom for Wade Phillips:RUN RUN RUN

Words of wisdom for Brad Johnson: FIND T.O.
iwannabesedated
10/13/08 3:24:05PM
LIke i said in the other thread hes a fumbler and a choker until he proves me wrong...
casey64
10/13/08 3:25:00PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by casey64

what happened to ur av?

Dallas has got to lose the "Super Bowl Or Bust" mentality & this could be the thing to do it.

Words of wisdom for Wade Phillips:RUN RUN RUN

Words of wisdom for Brad Johnson: FIND T.O.

The admin made some new rules, and a rule stated that no nude or semi clothed pics of women or along that line, so Hippy made me take it down. But rather take it down than get bannned.
Ordep
10/13/08 3:27:31PM
hehehehe my friend's Fantasy Team from a $1,000 pool is indirectly screwed now, his 1st two picks were R. Moss and TO, but since Brady's injury Moss is not a Top Fantasy performer and now Romo could affect TO's? hahaha can't wait to talk to him.

Go Falcons! (just supporting the locals)
Bowen50
10/13/08 3:52:20PM

honestly what a baby. Favre played almost a whole season with a broken thumb on his throwing hand back in 2003. also during that season his dad died the day before a monday night game against Oakland and he not only played but put up 399 yards and 4 TD's in a HALF of football. Romo is such a premadonna and thats why the Cowboys won't win another a playoff game for another 10 years.
DCRage
10/13/08 4:22:55PM
Is Jessica blameable for this one? Johnson's a more-than-capable backup though, let's see how much he throws to TO.
Twenty20Dollars
10/13/08 5:57:11PM
for the next 4 weeks for dallas.

@stl-prolly be a closer game than people think
TB- i think dallas loses
@NYG- dont see dallas winning this one
bye

then once romo gets back if he is only out for 4 weeks, he will have to go and face redskins @washington.
aaa9erh8er
10/13/08 7:19:13PM
man im just glad zaphead hasnt see thins yet.
for the record GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!
and also WAR WITTEN
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/13/08 8:17:10PM

Posted by DCRage

Is Jessica blameable for this one?

if she is, i wanna know the story about the pinky
Jackelope
10/14/08 12:08:53AM
I'm shocked Arizona pulled out that win. Shocked, but happy. Typical Cardinals- beat the good teams but lose to the crappy ones.

Comparing Romo to Favre is ridiculous. Favre is arguably the most durable and toughest player to ever play the game. I mean, I'd probably play with a broken pinky if I were Romo, but it's hard to compare anyone to Favre when it comes to playing through injuries. That's like comparing Wayne Weems with Fedor
jiujitsufreak74
10/14/08 12:23:21AM

Posted by Jackelope

I'm shocked Arizona pulled out that win. Shocked, but happy. Typical Cardinals- beat the good teams but lose to the crappy ones.

Comparing Romo to Favre is ridiculous. Favre is arguably the most durable and toughest player to ever play the game. I mean, I'd probably play with a broken pinky if I were Romo, but it's hard to compare anyone to Favre when it comes to playing through injuries. That's like comparing Wayne Weems with Fedor

i know Fedor doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as the almighty Wayne
Jackelope
10/14/08 8:34:21AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by Jackelope

i know Fedor doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as the almighty Wayne

Damn. Gotta spread the love.
Mungooch
10/14/08 9:11:13AM
At least your team isn't without 2 quarterbacks and 40million receivers WAR SEAHAWKS
zephead
10/19/08 3:39:35PM
They are getting their asses handed to them right now. I guess they're imploding a little earlier then a thought
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/23/08 3:36:35PM
yep, i know im supposed to be optimistic & shit, but i think our season has already ended

zep----hope u have been picking a good av for me, bc im sure yall get us on the 16th