Are My Dallas Cowboys Falling Apart????

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Are My Dallas Cowboys Falling Apart????
« Previous Page
POLL: Are The Cowboys Destined To Fall Apart???
Yes 52% (14)
No 48% (13)
SpiderSilva
10/9/08 5:36:28PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by zephead

Cowboys' Pacman gets in fight with bodyguard at Dallas hotel

ESPN.com

So is this the beginning of the end for My Cowboys?

Yes

i knew YOU would say yes

does the dancing mod ever do av bets?

if so, i say me & u schedule a bet for nov. 16th

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

My name's Zep and it might be a sin,
But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cos the Skins are the best that's ever been."

Whatever bet you want to do. Your secondary is average at best and with Pac Man probably gone it will be worse. Santana dropped 145 on you while Portis dropped 121. So yes, I'll take that bet

I have to disagree that the skins are the best
I would bet the Broncos would beat the skins Moss would get shut down by Champ(who in 5 games has been thrown at 11 times and one was a pick) and Portis would run al over us but Shanahan does vary well vs former players he knows and he knows Portis he did draft him

oh and T.O.'s age is starting to catch up with him, Romo seems to be a choke but that Barber is a monster runnung the ball and why the hell was Pacman fighting his own bodyguard?

GO BRONCOS
zephead
10/9/08 10:13:19PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by zephead

Cowboys' Pacman gets in fight with bodyguard at Dallas hotel

ESPN.com

So is this the beginning of the end for My Cowboys?

Yes

i knew YOU would say yes

does the dancing mod ever do av bets?

if so, i say me & u schedule a bet for nov. 16th

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

My name's Zep and it might be a sin,
But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cos the Skins are the best that's ever been."

Whatever bet you want to do. Your secondary is average at best and with Pac Man probably gone it will be worse. Santana dropped 145 on you while Portis dropped 121. So yes, I'll take that bet

here's the deal, i got an av bet for joedaddy/kenflo on the 15th & this game is on the 16th
as soon as i figure out how long my av bet is w/ aaa9erh8er, i can tell u when i could put ur av on (in the event i lose both bets)

i say av should be worn for 2 weeks

deal?

It's a deal eddie Beal
Pages: 1 [2]