DALLAS COWBOYS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » DALLAS COWBOYS
loonytnt
9/9/07 11:52:37PM
cowboy won a great game T.O+romo=super imo woohoo
tuvok500
9/10/07 1:57:43AM
well, new england was a lot more impresive man.

lol

loonytnt
9/10/07 12:42:12PM
jets vs giants a say giants would win so i think cowboys did good and they are the first team to hit in the 40s woot but randy moss did look good
zephead
9/10/07 3:34:15PM
While giving up 35. That is not a defense that is going to scare anybody
loonytnt
9/10/07 5:00:34PM
newman was out
zephead
9/10/07 9:57:04PM

Posted by loonytnt

newman was out

Sorry, Newman isn't 35 points good. Newman isn't Champ Bailey. There is one shutdown corner in football. That's it. There's a few cover corners, whom Newman is one, but he isn't shutdown corner
loonytnt
9/11/07 12:26:23PM
i think if newman was there it would have had a impact on the game tho, maybe a 45-21 game

i got a beat next week cowboys beat mia. what do you all think about this game?
DCRage
9/11/07 12:45:15PM
That game was all about 2 things: As Berman might say, Eli Lilly Manning and Tony Romo Is Burning. I sure didn't expect to be that high-scoring, at least on the Giants' end, but Dallas has 2 legit TD threats to go to all season-TO at long-distance and Marion Barber III on the ground inside the red zone. At least until TO starts being TO again and all we see & hear is Rosenhaus constantly saying "Next question!"
loonytnt
9/11/07 1:01:27PM
you think they going win mia next week i think they are going to win 21-7
hippysmacker
9/11/07 7:37:40PM

Posted by loonytnt

i think if newman was there it would have had a impact on the game tho, maybe a 45-21 game

i got a beat next week cowboys beat mia. what do you all think about this game?

I agree, Yes, Newman( and nobody else either) isn't Champ bailey, but he's still one of the top 10 cover corners in the game. He didn't give up a touchdown for 20 games at one point. The giants were actually moving Burress into the slot last year on 3 reciver sets so Aaron Glenn( 5 ft. 8) would have to cover him. That's where he caught most of his passes against Dallas last year. Newman usually covers the opposing teams best receiver one on one. That way we can let Roy Williams stay close to the line of scrimmage, where he is actually an asset. In coverage deep down the field Williams is a liability IMO. Anythings possible Burress might still have had a great night, but I doubt it. The previous 2 games against the giants Burress had a game with 6 catches for 43 yards and a TD- 2nd game- 2 -94 yards and a TD. So while his height ( 6 ft. 5 ) might allow him to pluck a pass or 2 over the Dallas secondary, he was at least partially contained. 8 catches for 144 yds, and 3 TD's would seem to be highly unlikely if Newman played to me.
Cladrix
9/13/07 12:27:33PM
I see the Cowboys as a great team......... Their defense needs a little help though but not alot.

I think Cowboys will beat the Dolphins 35-7. Im calling it right now.