DALLAS COWBOYS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » DALLAS COWBOYS
loonytnt
9/6/07 4:30:15PM
any cowboys fans out there? id just like to so i thinkthey got a great team this year, i see a superbowl woohoo!!!

what do you all think
cowcatcher
9/6/07 4:33:29PM
i still hold a grudge from the early/mid 90's when the real americas team(the packers) couldnt get past them in the playoffs. unfortunately, i dont think the packers will be near the super bowl unless they buy tickets.
loonytnt
9/6/07 4:39:17PM

Posted by cowcatcher

i still hold a grudge from the early/mid 90's when the real americas team(the packers) couldnt get past them in the playoffs. unfortunately, i dont think the packers will be near the super bowl unless they buy tickets.

buy tickets thats funny, i think they will do ok, packers may make the playoffs i think tho
pv3Hpv3p
9/6/07 4:52:51PM
I'ma steelers fan, so I'm holding a grudge since 95... that and I hate hate hate hate Neil Odonnell, but that's a different story all together...

Hippysmacker should be all over this thread in

Trapt1nw0nder
9/6/07 5:11:32PM
I was a 49er back when Steve Young,and Jerry Rice,Owens,and JJ Stokes were a team......

At that time i really hated the Cowboys too even though i am from Texas........all my brothers were Cowboys fans besides me...I always loved the 49ers,but now that Owens is with the Cowboys and i really dont feel that "Grudge" for the Boys anymore....so i hope they do good and represent for our state!
fedorwins1
9/6/07 5:24:48PM
FALCONS!!!

Yeah I know people are going to say how do you like them their quarterback has dog fights, well......SCREW VICK!!!!
babalu2720
9/6/07 5:44:15PM
New England New England!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Patriots!!!!!!!!!!
Easy Super Bowl this year, just give the trophy to us already...Anybody want to come to the Super Bowl Parade with me?
cowcatcher
9/6/07 5:53:23PM
at this point it looks like the pats, the bolts, and the colts are the only 3 worth mentioning in super bowl talk, but a lot can change over the course of a season. i really dont see an nfc team thats head and shoulders above the rest, and the what seem to be the 3 best are all in the same division(sorry skins,but you aint one of em). BTW the bears suck-that was my duty as a packer fan. the viqueens are a half a suck below da bears-also duty calling
SpiderSilva
9/6/07 6:27:40PM

Posted by babalu2720

Go Patriots!!!!!!!!!!
Easy Super Bowl this year, just give the trophy to us already...Anybody want to come to the Super Bowl Parade with me?

LOL the PATS better hope they don't meet up with the Broncos in the playoffs Denver owns the PATS year after year when they play each other look what happened last time who stoped the three peat oh yeah thats right Denver BRONCOS Shanahan own Belichek all day every day only lost once to him what is he like 7-1 vs him and that only loss was on the last play of the game man better pray that the PATS dont get em Moss taking them back to the promise land please Champ shuts him down every time they play

Sorry just hate PATS not that great vs my team

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Copenhagen
9/6/07 6:43:03PM
"Who dat say dey goin' beat dem Saint's?"
babalu2720
9/6/07 8:05:11PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by babalu2720

Go Patriots!!!!!!!!!!

LOL the PATS better hope they don't meet up with the Broncos in the playoffs Denver owns the PATS year after year when they play each other look what happened last time who stoped the three peat oh yeah thats right Denver BRONCOS Shanahan own Belichek all day every day only lost once to him what is he like 7-1 vs him and that only loss was on the last play of the game man better pray that the PATS dont get em Moss taking them back to the promise land please Champ shuts him down every time they play

I guess that's wishful thinking for you considering you won't even win your own division, the Chargers will win that division...And as for "owning" us we had no recievers lasy year and we were one half away from beating the Colts(uhh peyton manning, cut that meat...fruitcup)and winning the super bowl...let's face it whatever team won the AFC was going to beat the bears, rex grossman is beyond awful...now we have a stronger D, actual recievers, and Laurence Maroney who's ready to take the lead......CHAMPIONSHIP
loonytnt
9/6/07 11:24:18PM
i had to say it one more time GO COWBOYS WOOHOO

nice to see so many NFL fans
Cladrix
9/6/07 11:27:38PM

Posted by loonytnt

any cowboys fans out there? id just like to so i thinkthey got a great team this year, i see a superbowl woohoo!!!

what do you all think

I am a huge Cowboys Fan!!!!!

The team this season looks solid and they will win there division.
cowcatcher
9/7/07 12:24:20AM

Posted by Copenhagen

"Who dat say dey goin' beat dem Saint's?"

um....the colts?
EddieBowers
9/7/07 7:50:42AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I'ma steelers fan, so I'm holding a grudge since 95... that and I hate hate hate hate Neil Odonnell, but that's a different story all together...

GO STEELERS!! I was born in PA so huge Steelers fan. It is so much fun living in Dallas TX and hating the Cowboys.
Cyclops
9/7/07 4:56:16PM
I dont know if you guys heard yet but the Bengals are already scheduled to win The Super Bowl in Arizona this year. Sorry to spoil it for ya. Who Dey.
SpiderSilva
9/7/07 11:01:53PM

Posted by babalu2720

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by babalu2720

Go Patriots!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that's wishful thinking for you considering you won't even win your own division, the Chargers will win that division...And as for "owning" us we had no recievers lasy year and we were one half away from beating the Colts(uhh peyton manning, cut that meat...fruitcup)and winning the super bowl...let's face it whatever team won the AFC was going to beat the bears, rex grossman is beyond awful...now we have a stronger D, actual recievers, and Laurence Maroney who's ready to take the lead......CHAMPIONSHIP

Sounds like an excuse to me blah blah blah Denver still owns them year after year what for like 20 some years even now hmmmmmmmm
Bilichek my be a great coach but not against Shanahan plus no matter how good the players are you can buy doesnt really make your team better look at Washington
hippysmacker
9/8/07 4:59:01AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I'm personally shocked it took this long myself. My pain meds are affecting my Dallas radar

I think Dallas has the team to beat in the NFC his year as long as we don't lose Newman for an extended period of time. he's questionable this week, and their is already talk that Glenn will have knee surgery and miss the whole year. I rank the top 4 in each league like this
NFC
1. Dallas
2. Bears
3. Eagles
4, Carolina

AFC
1. Chargers
2. Patriots
3. Ravens
4. Colts

I'm gonna go against the grain and not pick everyones preseason favorite( NE) and say Dallas/ San Diego superbowl
zephead
9/8/07 1:03:34PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I'm personally shocked it took this long myself. My pain meds are affecting my Dallas radar

I think Dallas has the team to beat in the NFC his year as long as we don't lose Newman for an extended period of time. he's questionable this week, and their is already talk that Glenn will have knee surgery and miss the whole year. I rank the top 4 in each league like this
NFC
1. Dallas
2. Bears
3. Eagles
4, Carolina

AFC
1. Chargers
2. Patriots
3. Ravens
4. Colts

I'm gonna go against the grain and not pick everyones preseason favorite( NE) and say Dallas/ San Diego superbowl

Put down the pipe and back up real s-l-o-w. Dallas is not and will not beat Da Bears, New Orleans or the Seahawks. If Carolina avoids the injury bug, they're are better. If McNabb stays healthy they won't beat Eagles for the NFC East title.

Hail to the Reskins!!!!
adnama585
9/8/07 1:28:20PM
I'm all about the Bears, but I like the the Cowboys too.
loonytnt
9/8/07 2:30:32PM
is i have any money left from the kongo CC fight i got it all on COWBOYS to win it all this year
zephead
9/8/07 3:57:40PM

Posted by loonytnt

is i have any money left from the kongo CC fight i got it all on COWBOYS to win it all this year

We can make a wager on real money. I'll take that bet.
loonytnt
9/8/07 4:16:08PM
my wife would kill me
zephead
9/8/07 4:22:34PM

Posted by loonytnt

my wife would kill me

Don't tell me your whipped.
loonytnt
9/18/07 4:53:48PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by loonytnt