dallas cowboys

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » dallas cowboys
The_Ho_Bag
10/22/07 1:19:53PM
ok theyh ave talent im not going to lie by the be honest they had an easy schedule look what happens when they play a good team they fold under pressure. am i right or am i wrong ? BTW GI GIANTS =]
loonytnt
10/22/07 2:39:11PM
cowboys are going all the way
zephead
10/22/07 3:59:46PM
The combined record of the teams they have played is 19-28. Take away the Pats and it's 12-28. They played one really good team and got smoked. They barely escaped Buffalo and scraped by the Vikes whose QB completed 5 passes. If not for that blocked field goal.....

The Cowboys have some issued and one is, T.O. is getting ready to implode. They won yesterday and he had that onion face. Wittle T.O. didn't get enough looks yesterday and we all know, that it's all about T.O. Win or lose as long as he gets his, he fine.

Can someone tell Terence "I wanna be Dion so bad" Newman that he can be his own man. He doesn't have to wear white socks pulled up his knees like Dion. (Mainly when the rest of the team wears blue socks) He doesn't have to have a white towel hanging on the front of his uniform. He walks like Dion. Will wear his gloves unstrapped like Dion.

The Cowboys D will be their downfall.
tuvok500
10/22/07 4:18:51PM
well, dallas won the game but it was not very convincing.

they seem to have a locker room issue with some player who are suppose to do much better than that !!!

go pats !!

The_Ho_Bag
10/23/07 2:22:52PM
so in a way i am right? b/c they played no one good besides the Pats and they got pwned . they r probably gunna win the NFC east idk i want the Giants to if the Cowboys keep playing easy Teams then they are going to win
hippysmacker
10/24/07 9:55:55AM

Posted by zephead

The combined record of the teams they have played is 19-28. Take away the Pats and it's 12-28. They played one really good team and got smoked. They barely escaped Buffalo and scraped by the Vikes whose QB completed 5 passes. If not for that blocked field goal.....

The Cowboys have some issued and one is, T.O. is getting ready to implode. They won yesterday and he had that onion face. Wittle T.O. didn't get enough looks yesterday and we all know, that it's all about T.O. Win or lose as long as he gets his, he fine.

Can someone tell Terence "I wanna be Dion so bad" Newman that he can be his own man. He doesn't have to wear white socks pulled up his knees like Dion. (Mainly when the rest of the team wears blue socks) He doesn't have to have a white towel hanging on the front of his uniform. He walks like Dion. Will wear his gloves unstrapped like Dion.

The Cowboys D will be their downfall.

I realize you are a skins fan, and apparently will look for any chance to attack Dallas. Since the skins are 1-2 against teams with a winning record I wouldn't get too preachy. Dallas has lost one game ( to IMO and the apparent overwhelming majority of people who watch the NFL) the current best team in football. We had the lead in the 3rd quarter, had a chance to go ahead a few times , but hurt ourselves with penalty's. Getting behind quickly prevented us from running the ball, and we stuck our D on the field till they were exhausted. It's hard enough trying to stop the Pats when you are fresh, and I beleive they are so good you have to be at ,and play your best to beat them. To top it off NE kept their starters in the entire game, and ran up the score , after it was over. I realize it is in retaliation to our coach calling theirs a cheater.Still, when a team has a 41-27 lead with 1 and a half minutes left and they are passing! Even throwing a backward pass that if dropped is a fumble! That's taking a stupid risk. If Dallas picks that slant and runs it back we are a TD behind with about a 1:20 left. If Welker drops the hitch, and we recover that fumble and run it back they are still in danger. We had just come back from a week before in a close to improbable way. I's not like Bellicheck coached teams to try to run up the score, or take chances. I coached high school for years , and while I'm no Bellicheck, I can tell you that's basic tenant of football. If you can , run out the clock, and secure the victory. They passed on 2nd down, which could have stopped the clock. Passed on 3rd, backward I reiterate, which could have been a fumble. They could have just ran on 2nd and 3rd, and kicked a long FG , or punted with about 40 seconds left. They had a huge lead on Miami at the half this week, and basically ran the ball( and ran down the clock) except on 3rd down the whole 3rd quarter. I bet our team will remember this if we do play again. Brady threw a TD midway through the 4th then left this week.. We obviously didn't play well enough to win, and deserved to lose. If we play them in the superbowl ,with all our starters healthy, I like our chances. As for TO . I agree he is a jerk, and I would never have signed him if it were up to me. Still , Romo, Jones, and Phillips have a good relationship with him. As long as we are winning I think he stays quiet. If we start losing, and he's not getting the ball, then I can see the implosion. However, the worst I could see us ending up is 11-5, and he will probably stay quiet as long as win the division . I predict 13-3 . Unless TO does implode I think , as usual , your team will be eating the dust of mine.
jocksmall
10/27/07 12:16:07AM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

ok theyh ave talent im not going to lie by the be honest they had an easy schedule look what happens when they play a good team they fold under pressure. am i right or am i wrong ? BTW GI GIANTS =]

well if your point is they fold under pressure i think you are wrong . however its obvious new england is better and so is indy. but im sure your giants wouldnt fair well against new england. and didnt dallas already beat new york.
hippysmacker
10/27/07 2:26:49AM

Posted by jocksmall

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

well if your point is they fold under pressure i think you are wrong . however its obvious new england is better and so is indy. but im sure your giants wouldnt fair well against new england. and didnt dallas already beat new york.

yes they did. 1rst game of the year
hippysmacker
11/12/07 5:10:31PM
31-20 Dallas!

Dallas 2
NYG 0