Has Cutler been sacked 20 times tonight?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Has Cutler been sacked 20 times tonight?
SpiderSilva
9/13/12 11:30:06PM
It sure seems like it.
prophecy033
9/13/12 11:31:05PM
He's having a horrible night for sure. Wish I was going against his owner
prophecy033
9/13/12 11:32:09PM
Just got sacked for the 7th time. He looks like David Carr for the Titans his rookie year
SpiderSilva
9/13/12 11:34:23PM
Whats that 4 ints?
Twenty20Dollars
9/14/12 1:05:16AM
I would have done alright if Marshall caught that TD pass, would have given points on Marshall and Cutler.
cowcatcher
9/14/12 1:54:49AM
I have Cutler, Forte, And Finley in my big league...

It's going to be a shitty week.
Bubbles
9/14/12 6:53:47AM
dont get me started on how much last night pissed me off. I think I lost all 5 leagues because of it

Players who did fuck all:
(2 teams) Marshall - should have caught that TD to salvage something
(2 QB league) Cutler - should have only been 3 INT, and the o-line was atrocious. I dont remember an o-line that terrible
James Jones - seriously only 2 or 3 targets when the first was a horrible screen pass?
Forte - 7 carries all night. Bush got 14
(one team has IDP) AJ Hawk

Players who did ok:
Rodgers - seemed like15 of his completions were under 5 yards thrown
Nelson - aside being TD-less he had a decent game

Players that were on my bench:
(2 teams) Green Bay's DST - Benched for Bengals (vs Browns) and Redskins (vs Rams)
Theoutlaw08
9/14/12 9:22:10AM
The Pack was all over him. They need to keep that shit going all year. Get after people and force turnovers, its what they did best the year the won the Super Bowl a few years ago.
cowcatcher
9/14/12 9:26:18AM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

The Pack was all over him. They need to keep that shit going all year. Get after people and force turnovers, its what they did best the year the won the Super Bowl a few years ago.

I can't remember the Packers D looking that good in a long, long time. It was Clay's best game since his first game as a rookie(I think that was the game he had 3 sacks), and pressure came without having to blitz every down which has not happened in GB in what seems like forever. If the defense keeps that up, no one will worry about the way the offense has looked so far, because right now things aren't clicking on that side of the ball.
Kpro
9/14/12 9:34:03AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Closet Bears fan.
cowcatcher
9/14/12 9:37:54AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by cowcatcher

Closet Bears fan.

Just a sadomasochist(that didn't grab a QB until round 12).