The curse of the tim "the scooter" avatar

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » The curse of the tim "the scooter" avatar
Aaronno9
4/28/08 1:16:29PM
Basically, ive tried changing me av like 10 times, and every time i post, the tim sylvia one comes back. Ive tried deleting it, then uploading a new av, and what do you know, sylvia comes back. When i click on my playground and that page comes up where u edit your details, i can see my new av, then when i go onto view profile, big tims back again. Its definatly under the size limit, and ive tried about 5 differant avs but every time tim just finds his way back. Anybody got any idea what the problem might be?
bullettdodger
4/28/08 1:22:45PM
Tim may leave the UFC but will forever haunt your account... yeah i got no clue but i love that avatar anyway cause i crack up everytime i read the scooter and see him so happy on that scooter
grappler0000
4/28/08 1:39:08PM
I think it takes a while to take affect...you may have to just wait a while.
Aaronno9
4/28/08 2:29:57PM

Posted by grappler0000

Cool, thanks. I guess ill just wait it out then. Im not that desperate the get rid of it anyways, it still makes me laugh. Its just bugging me why it wont change.
babytater03
4/28/08 2:32:19PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by grappler0000

Cool, thanks. I guess ill just wait it out then. Im not that desperate the get rid of it anyways, it still makes me laugh. Its just bugging me why it wont change.

Long live Timmah "The Scooter" Sylvia!!
billycarnage
4/28/08 3:19:37PM
That is hilarious. Make sure it's the right format like .jpg not .bmp cause that happened to me before.
Maybe there really is a curse and you can when avatar bets and spread it to everyone you beat so that there is a bunch of Tims on scooters.
Aaronno9
4/28/08 5:42:14PM
Well, its been a couple of hours now and still no change. Looks like im stuck with big tim. The weird thing is, ive deleted it so i have no av at all, left it for a while, came back and uploaded a new one, and tim apears again. I dont know how thats happening.
CantAndleDaRiddum
4/28/08 6:11:47PM
congrats on the new av
Aaronno9
4/28/08 7:58:36PM
woohoo! finally.

Truth be told, im starting to miss my scooter av already. I think i might change back
RMFG_187
5/4/08 1:02:54AM
screw the guins. GO LEAFS GO. NEXT YEAR!!!