These (former + current) UFC champions walk into a bar.....

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » These (former + current) UFC champions walk into a bar.....
POLL: Who would be the first to get laid in a bar
Sean Sherk 0% (0)
George St. Pierre 17% (5)
Rich Franklin 20% (6)
Anderson Silva 10% (3)
Chuck Lidell 43% (13)
Randy Couture 10% (3)
Rush
4/27/07 8:50:52AM
Who would be the first one the go home with a girl of their choice and get laid?

Sean Sherk
George St. Pierre
Rich Franklin
Anderson Silva
Chuck Lidell
Randy Couture

I had to take some names off the list to fit them into the poll and I know some of these guys are married, but lets assume they are all single. Also, assume that it's a bar in their own country. i.e. the fact that Silva's English (or lack thereof) is not a factor.

And to clear any questions brought up later in the thread. Lets assume that the decision is based on their personality and looks and not their fame/popularity.
MethodMan
4/27/07 9:59:18AM
Why which one do you fancy Rush
Ydoc
4/27/07 11:05:48AM
Couture. Guy has handsome rugged good looks, and girls really like a man who is good looking matured, cauliflower ear or not.
hcazlekker
4/27/07 11:17:02AM

Posted by MethodMan

Haha.

I voted for Rich Franklin. He's a nice guy whose pretty good looking.
Rush
4/27/07 11:22:33AM

Posted by MethodMan

Geez, give a guy props and he immediately accuses you of being gay.... not that there's anything wrong with that.

I picked Randy. I think the guy has charisma. A close second would be Anderson Silva. I think he's a good looking guy and is really stylish I just don't know what his personality is like.

GSP, despite being a super guy, I think is a little shy when it comes to people, which girls like, but (and I know this because I am a little shy myself) it doesn't help you in the bar scene.
madmarck
4/27/07 1:31:47PM
DUDE
YOU LFT OUT ARLOVSKI!
He goes partying every night!

Not to mention i dont get why it says fromer champs and half the guys on the poll are champs.
Violentcuv
4/27/07 2:14:38PM
Rich Franklin

He is the most "Normal Looking one of the group" No cauliflower ears or excessive tattoo's or a mohawk...

Plus he looks like Jim Carey and that would be easy to get in a conversation with the ladies that way.
loller90278
4/27/07 2:43:42PM
chuck liddel cuz hes the most recognizable face in UFC
pv3Hpv3p
4/27/07 4:17:27PM
Every time we watch a UFC and someone's girlfriend is there, never fails that they think Franklin is sexy... It's kinda like, "I think that teams gonna win because they have cuter uniforms"...

So I guess I voted for Rich
fedorwins1
4/27/07 8:58:35PM
Lidell he's already said about how many chicks he gets cause he's champ.
Rush
4/27/07 9:14:36PM

Posted by madmarck

DUDE
YOU LFT OUT ARLOVSKI!
He goes partying every night!

Not to mention i dont get why it says fromer champs and half the guys on the poll are champs.

I meant for the title to mean current and former champs (hence why former is in parentheses, but I guess it didn't work, eh.

I wanted to put Arlovski on the list as well as Sylvia and Hughes, but I didn't have enough vote slots.

I would definitely put Arlovski #1 on the most stylish UFC fighter. That guy knows how to dress.
Stickan
4/28/07 12:54:04AM

Posted by loller90278

chuck liddel cuz hes the most recognizable face in UFC

Exactly. Fame and money beats good looks.
Trapt1nw0nder
4/28/07 5:21:40AM
Where is Tito?....I have alot of girl friends,and they all cant stop talking about him.........one of them in particular is in love with him,and i have like a crush on her soo...what the hell is Sherk doing there? hes like 3 feet tall!

If i were Tito i know of 3 hot chicks that would for sure go home with me.......and Butterballs chick too

but from the list...i would go with Anderson Silva.....he's got the []D [] []V[] []D coat and all....plus...he's black..nuff said
Ydoc
4/28/07 12:04:09PM
I think the poster implies your not relying on that person's fame. He goes to the bar and no one knows what he does for a living... all they got to work with is personality and looks. Personally, I think Chuck would be dead in the water. The Mohawk just looks stupid anywhere else but in the Octagon, and he's so down to earth the mohawk doesn't even fit his personality.

If you were Tito you'd bypass any pretty girls and try to find a girl who gets screwed for a living and try to start a relationship, Trapt.
Stickan
4/28/07 12:31:24PM

Posted by Ydoc

I think the poster implies your not relying on that person's fame. He goes to the bar and no one knows what he does for a living... all they got to work with is personality and looks. Personally, I think Chuck would be dead in the water. The Mohawk just looks stupid anywhere else but in the Octagon, and he's so down to earth the mohawk doesn't even fit his personality.

If you were Tito you'd bypass any pretty girls and try to find a girl who gets screwed for a living and try to start a relationship, Trapt.

In that case I'd go with Franklin. Good looks and intelligence. A winning concept.
JimiMak
4/29/07 7:51:05PM
I didn't see that you want it in home country til I voted. I figured AS in the US would get laid the easiest because of his chiseled looks and lack of english. It would help him immensly. Chuck I think gets drunk and says stupid stuff. Georges is too wishy washy nice. Same w/ Franklin. Randy's a bit old now. Sherk's prob'ly #2. Bitches like Jocks.
raider8
4/30/07 5:30:51PM
Chuck. Hands down. Most women go for that whole "Bad Boy" thing. And being UFC champ dosent hurt either.
Rush
4/30/07 10:44:44PM
Update, I changed and added some wording in the original post to clear potential confusion brought up by other people.
iwannabesedated
4/30/07 11:47:46PM
around here in PA most girls probably wouldnt know or recognize any of these guys for the most part.They think their just normal dudes like anyone else..and its funny how my thread about their not being any chicks on here kinda makes this thread funny...we can argue and give our opinons on who would win in a fight now were debating on what dude could tap the most ass....hmm id go with anderson silva...chicks seem to like black dudes to..and i seen the coat he had on at ringside at one ppv...it looked mink or something pimp..so theyd think he was a rapper..or a pimp...but then again he dont speak english but then again....
raider8
5/1/07 12:54:20PM
I think some women might think he is from the "Dirty South".