What current mma fighter has had the most impressive opponents in their career??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » What current mma fighter has had the most impressive opponents in their career??
aussiemma
4/3/12 1:26:10AM
im thinkin dan henderson has got be up there...just a few names come to mind such as fedor, anderson, wanderlei,rampage, both noguera's and the list goes on.

any other mma fighters that have an impressive list of competitors like hendo's ? take into account also he has fought guys from 185 to heavyweight.
Budgellism
4/3/12 1:57:49AM
I can't argue with that. Hendo has fought a whole mess of top 10 fighters throughout his career. I mean the guy has fought everyone from Fedor to Anderson Silva. I can't think of anyone with as impressive a list of opponents as him.
tcunningham
4/3/12 2:17:11AM
agreed. hendo has really fought everyone there is to fight. if he does get his match with jones, win or lose, that will only add to his impressive list of opponents. Honorable mentions have to be randy, fedor, crocop, chuck, wandy.
shaneTpain
4/3/12 5:46:24PM
Alot of to dudes have tasted the HBOMB!!!
george112
4/3/12 7:35:39PM
hendo would get a challenge from fedor.

Big Nog
AA
Tim Sylvia
CC
Herring
Schilt
Sobral
Arona
Goodridge
Coleman
Werdum
Bigfoot
Hunt
Hendo himself

That's a lot of big name Hws
Bubbles
4/3/12 11:52:35PM
Hendo, Fedor and Big Nog are the top 3 (in any order you want), but imo Big Nog has had the toughest career

Mir x2
Fedor x3
Cro Cop
Velasquez
Couture
Sylvia (when he was a top HW)
Barnett x2
Herring x2
Kharitonov
Werdum
Ricco Rodriguez
Hendo x2
Schilt
Coleman
aussiemma
4/4/12 1:18:46AM
yeah big nog's list looks pretty badass too
Malaussie
4/4/12 9:38:21AM
jason reinhardt
aussiemma
4/4/12 10:08:20AM
i dont get it ?
warglory
4/4/12 8:54:22PM
I'd say Jon Jones.
aussiemma
4/4/12 10:57:20PM

Posted by warglory

I'd say Jon Jones.

yeah after he destroys your golden boy rashad maybe
Malaussie
4/5/12 4:11:00AM
It was a joke jason reinhardt's record looks beastly just from a numbers standpoint but when you look at the opponents he has faced everyone he has beaten is a complete can
aussiemma
4/5/12 5:52:05AM
fair enough ! i was looking at reinhardt's fight record tryin to figure out what you were goin on about....may aswell put wayne weemes on the list then hehehe