Im curious...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Im curious...
POLL: How do you drink your energy drink?
Chug it baby!! 24% (9)
Baby sips 13% (5)
Swig every few minutes 26% (10)
I dont drink energy drinks 29% (11)
Don King 8% (3)
Kon Ding 0% (0)
george112
1/12/13 8:28:06AM
How do yall drink yalls energy drinks?

Do you gulp it all down as soon as you open it?
Or maybe take take a huge swig every once in a while?
How about little sips making it last the whole day?

For me its the last one. I buy a 16oz Redbull before my shift and I open it and take little sips throughout the whole day. Sometimes I dont even finish it!!! Mind you my shift is 12 hours long!!

So how do yall do it?
prozacnation1978
1/12/13 8:39:36AM
I actually do the baby sips method as well
But if its with vodka I gulp it down
sparky
1/12/13 8:44:30AM
I honestly have never had an energy drink not even a sip of one
postman
1/12/13 8:46:18AM
Until about 3 months ago I would drink 3 of the 8oz sugarfree red bulls a day. I would take decent gulps and kill one in under a half hour. But yeah 3 months cold turkey been drinking them since 98 my buddy was sponsered by them for a long time.
george112
1/12/13 8:49:07AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

I actually do the baby sips method as well
But if its with vodka I gulp it down

Same here
george112
1/12/13 8:50:20AM

Posted by sparky

I honestly have never had an energy drink not even a sip of one

I envy you sparky . I bet id be a shit ton healthier if I wouldnt have ever touched em
airkerma
1/12/13 9:08:15AM
Total chuggage, but the only energy drinks I have are 5 hour energy so baby sips would be a bit queer. I never touch red bulls, coffee, monster etc
george112
1/12/13 9:10:36AM

Posted by postman

Until about 3 months ago I would drink 3 of the 8oz sugarfree red bulls a day. I would take decent gulps and kill one in under a half hour. But yeah 3 months cold turkey been drinking them since 98 my buddy was sponsered by them for a long time.

holy shit I couldn't even dream of doing that. Well atleast not nowadays. My kidneys would pull a mutiny on my ass
george112
1/12/13 9:14:16AM

Posted by airkerma

Total chuggage, but the only energy drinks I have are 5 hour energy so baby sips would be a bit queer. I never touch red bulls, coffee, monster etc

I've taken a few 5 hour energy before but Idk why I can't seem to consistently buy them instead.

My kidney hurting phobia is so bad that I chase every sip of my Redbull with water
BeeR
1/12/13 9:21:39AM
Ive had one in my life, tasted like shit, and didnt do a damn thing.
never had one since
airkerma
1/12/13 9:27:21AM
Probably because they cost an obscene amount for what they are. In my opinion, they are superior health wise because I think they are primarily a hoax. I got worried about my bp so I stopped with any caffiene for a bit and noticed nothing along the lines of withdrawal that people claim to get with coffee. They are almost entirely vitamins, and b vitamins are great for the liver, which is always a plus for beer snob like myself.
I am slightly biased though because I pretend they're Valkyr from Max Payne so anytime I drink one this goes down
JLS1980
1/12/13 9:46:40AM
The only time I ever have energy drinks now is when I'm drinking Yager and Red Bull at a friends house. Usually goes down pretty quick since we put the Yager in the freezer for a while.

I always hate the next couple of days after a Yager/Red Bull binge. It puts a hurtin on me everytime.
SpiderSilva
1/12/13 9:48:47AM
swig every few mins. I only drink red bull. But Bing is pretty tasty

Has anyone ever drank a small spike? I'm scared I might die if I drink a small one.
george112
1/12/13 10:08:09AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Has anyone ever drank a small spike? I'm scared I might die if I drink a small one.

Can't say that I have. What is it if you don't mind me asking. An energy drink?
Leahbea112
1/12/13 10:36:34AM
I don't know how you can let it sit out all day and still drink it, especially when you leave it in your car. If any drink sits for too long it's contaminated and gross!!!
george112
1/12/13 10:42:10AM

Posted by Leahbea112

I don't know how you can let it sit out all day and still drink it, especially when you leave it in your car. If any drink sits for too long it's contaminated and gross!!!

I don't drink it if sits out In my car!!

Although I will say it is pretty gross and warm by the end of the day
Bubbles
1/12/13 10:48:35AM
I had a red bull once and it tasted like sweaty ass and did nothing for me. I refuse jagr bombs for that reason

I once bought amp because of the Urijah Faber commercials, did nothing for me.

My buddy used to down a monster or 2 a day for a couple months before his stomach decided enough was enough. I tried it once and didn't like the taste nor did it do anything for me

The only one I sometimes drink is the rockstar recovery lemonade/whatever is in the yellow can. It is a great hangover cure
Leahbea112
1/12/13 10:53:22AM

Posted by george112

Posted by Leahbea112

I don't drink it if sits out In my car!!

Although I will say it is pretty gross and warm by the end of the day

If I put down whatever I'm drinking ill probably never come back to it lol. That's why we have so many half full water bottles around the apartment wasteful but can't help it xD
kopower
1/12/13 10:54:35AM
I've really cut back on energy drinks, because I was starting to get cavities. I would usually have a drink every other day. I pretty much like the majority of them. If they are on sale, two for $3, I always cave in, especially if it's Xyience.

My dentist said sipping an energy drink the entire day is terrible for your teeth. They are constantly bombarded by the sugar, and acidity. The teeth don't get a chance to recover. So apparently, chugging an energy drink is the way to go, if you're worried about cavities.
mrsmiley
1/12/13 10:59:35AM

Posted by JLS1980

The only time I ever have energy drinks now is when I'm drinking Yager and Red Bull at a friends house. Usually goes down pretty quick since we put the Yager in the freezer for a while.

I always hate the next couple of days after a Yager/Red Bull binge. It puts a hurtin on me everytime.

Dear lord what evil creature did you lose an Avatar bet to?
FastKnockout
1/12/13 11:15:59AM
Baby sips. Most of that shit is too powerful to just chug down.
george112
1/12/13 11:17:47AM

Posted by kopower

I've really cut back on energy drinks, because I was starting to get cavities. I would usually have a drink every other day. I pretty much like the majority of them. If they are on sale, two for $3, I always cave in, especially if it's Xyience.

My dentist said sipping an energy drink the entire day is terrible for your teeth. They are constantly bombarded by the sugar, and acidity. The teeth don't get a chance to recover. So apparently, chugging an energy drink is the way to go, if you're worried about cavities.

Dude I believe it. Sometimes my throat is burning at the end of the day because of the acid
pmoney
1/12/13 11:34:08AM
I used to drink the coffee flavored Monsters when I was on the graveyard shift. Fortunately I haven't had one in years. No coffee or soda or energy drinks! Just juice, water and milk.
tcunningham
1/12/13 12:40:59PM
i stay away from the energy drinks. that shit is like drinking chemicals from under your sink
Chael_Sonnen
1/12/13 2:18:25PM
I do the RAMPAGE method....drink 'em all day on an empty stomach and hit the good ole freeway
infestructure
1/12/13 4:47:32PM
Shaking hands make it pretty hard to work on fine things, but I'm a jeweller, so no caffie e for me

DeadHead988
1/12/13 7:43:24PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

I'm a big fan of spike shooters, I've got a pretty good tolerance for caffeine and I'm the type who likes to feel their heart pounding from it. Most bang for your buck if you're trying to get wired.