Cung Le Reflects on 2008, Looks To 2009

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Cung Le Reflects on 2008, Looks To 2009
MMAcca
12/19/08 6:34:53AM
From an infant escaping war-torn Vietnam shortly before the fall of its capital, Saigon, to San Shou star to MMA champion, Cung Le has seen his share of good times and bad.

Still, throughout it all, he has persisted to become the best at what he does, leading him to find success both in and out of the arena and become one of combat sports' most popular athletes.

Recently Le had a chance to look back over his year and discuss the injury that has kept him sidelined much of the year, while also pursuing a blossoming film career.

LINK
4u2nv
12/19/08 9:00:16AM
hmm idk i guess he needs to make money some how or the other. He's just been in hiding for to long. I wish the UFC would pick up him and throw him ti the Spider to see what talent he really has. I think he's get subbed pick with a heel hook or knee bar.
BigEvil
12/19/08 10:49:24AM
I'd like to see what he could do in the UFC too. The fact is though, that he is a HUGE draw in San Jose. So I don't see the big fish jumping out of the pond and into the ocean. Especially with his age and all.
Shawn17
12/19/08 12:51:28PM

Posted by 4u2nv

hmm idk i guess he needs to make money some how or the other. He's just been in hiding for to long. I wish the UFC would pick up him and throw him ti the Spider to see what talent he really has. I think he's get subbed pick with a heel hook or knee bar.

Yes because silva has a lot of wins by kneebar and heelhook in his career........
higdon10
12/19/08 12:54:25PM

Posted by Shawn17

Posted by 4u2nv

Yes because silva has a lot of wins by kneebar and heelhook in his career........

Silva would beat him however he wanted to beat him. He is superior everywhere.