Cung Le VS Chuck Liddell!!!!!!!!!!! (I had a dream about this)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Cung Le VS Chuck Liddell!!!!!!!!!!! (I had a dream about this)
mrsmiley
7/11/08 8:46:24PM
I had a dream last night that Chuck Liddell and Cung Le fough eachother live on tv!

In my dream,Cung Le came out and immediately slapped a flying triangle choke on Liddell,and I said; "What the F**K was that???!!!!!!!!!!!!

He then broke Liddells leg somehow, and Le was yelling for the Iceman to get up so he could finish him off.I was screaming on the phone,telling my brother what was going on.He then thew a few kick at Liddell and finished him with a huge footstomp.

Pretty crazy..Comments??
SmileR
7/11/08 8:50:46PM
Just one really man.... Are you on drugs?!
mrsmiley
7/11/08 9:11:31PM
Well .LOL

I have been on Vikaden,Predosone (spell check) steroids,and whatever they gave me in the OR the other morning they doped me up.

Perhaps that cause the dream?????????????
wolfman
7/11/08 10:30:02PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Well .LOL

I have been on Vikaden,Predosone (spell check) steroids,and whatever they gave me in the OR the other morning they doped me up.

Perhaps that cause the dream?????????????

Crazy dream man. Could be the drugs, but.....Since you have a Joe Rogan avatar and you had a crazy dream:

Joe Rogan Talks About DMT(Produced while you sleep)
misses1112
7/11/08 10:57:16PM
i have crazy dreams too

once i dreamed m and mel gibson were saving he world from vampires
ThaAxeMurderer7
7/11/08 11:04:56PM
I once had a dream that I was a little kid again chasing what appeared to be a large oscar meyer weiner looking thing....although I never seen the hot dog. It might have just been the bun.
asterisk
7/11/08 11:13:35PM
You had a dream about shirtless dudes? Well that's cool, I guess....
misses1112
7/11/08 11:13:40PM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

I once had a dream that I was a little kid again chasing what appeared to be a large oscar meyer weiner looking thing....although I never seen the hot dog. It might have just been the bun.

it was the wienermobile
mrsmiley
7/11/08 11:19:57PM

Posted by misses1112

i have crazy dreams too

That's freaking crazy.I had a re-occuring dream as a child that me and Arnold Swharznaager (big spell check) were saving the world from Zombies.
It ended with us crashing a golf cart into a school bus.Being driven by the Zombie leader.
misses1112
7/11/08 11:23:33PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by misses1112

i have crazy dreams too

That's freaking crazy.I had a re-occuring dream as a child that me and Arnold Swharznaager (big spell check) were saving the world from Zombies.
It ended with us crashing a golf cart into a school bus.Being driven by the Zombie leader.

WTF, THAT'S CRAZY!!!!!!

i have tons of crazy dreams

i had this dream where tommy lee jones shot me 3 times and instead of dying, i went around telling the story to all my friends and family with the bullets stlll lodged in my body... 1 of which was in the back of my skull
juanez13
7/11/08 11:30:59PM
i remember when i was like 16, i kept having the same nightmare where I was walking in a alley, and out of nowhere this dude with a mask would chase, and he stabbed me in the neck-> as soon as that happened i would wake up.....must have had that dream at least 10 times.
misses1112
7/11/08 11:35:35PM

Posted by juanez13

i remember when i was like 16, i kept having the same nightmare where I was waling in a alley, and out of nowhere this dude with a mask would chase, and he stabbed me in the neck-> as soon as that happened i would wake up.....must have had that dream at least 10 times.

thanks for planting that seed & scaring the crap out of me before bed time.
jiujitsufreak74
7/11/08 11:44:56PM
well, last night i had the craziest dream. i could have sworn it was real. in the dream i was Spanish and living with my Spanish family. apparantly we lived in a Mexican neighborhood and everything was going fine. until i realized that it was May 29, which for some reason i kept saying was Cinco De Mayo which made absolutely no sense, and then everyone started freaking out. apparantly on May 29 of the previous year, these guys dressed in all black hunt down all of the Spanish people in the neighborhood. for the rest of my dream i was running away from these people, hiding in tall grass, escaping in sewer ducts, hiding at friends' houses...but everywhere i went they were following me. one by one they picked off everyone i was with and everyone that hid me was killed. eventually they captured me but i escaped by choking one of them out with my handcuffs and grabbed his key. i then took one of their weapons and was able to free my brother. the next day the guys in black disappeared and we were picking up what was left of our community. i was regarded as a hero for saving my brother and surviving the attack as only a few were left. we then counted the days until it would happen again.

i honestly don't know why i dreamt about that. no i don't do drugs, and i wasn't drunk, but i was however watching George Lopez before i went to sleep. either way it felt so real as i felt all the cuts and bruises and the emotional pain of watching people die as well as killing a few myself. it was like i was in a movie but for real.

i know with my avatar it is hard to take me seriously, and i am sure that this story won't help either
asterisk
7/11/08 11:48:26PM

Posted by juanez13

i remember when i was like 16, i kept having the same nightmare where I was waling in a alley, and out of nowhere this dude with a mask would chase, and he stabbed me in the neck-> as soon as that happened i would wake up.....must have had that dream at least 10 times.

So then it's an 82% chance that the masked guy is a compulsive masturbator...
RNC
7/11/08 11:49:16PM
Last night I dreamt I was a vampire and I lived underwater.

It was dope.
juanez13
7/11/08 11:55:48PM
been quite a bit since i've actually had nightmares, i do have Dreams, but not very often..most have something to do with fighting one way or the other, like i dreamed that i beat semmy schilt, and was crowned the WGP champ...everyone was telling me i was a hero, and apparently semmy hadnt lost in over 5 years, than i married the the Princess of spain which afterwards i thought was totally random, and to this day i dont know what might have caused that..
misses1112
7/11/08 11:59:24PM
LMAO @ EVERYBODY!!!!

Y'ALL ARE JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puppetmaster837
7/12/08 3:19:50AM
I once had a dream that my uncle was touching me....then i woke up.....and my uncle was touching me
Pookie
7/12/08 3:25:49AM
I had a re-curring dream as a kid that i went to summer camp(something i have never done) and then the terminator 2 would chase us all and try to kill us.

Luckily when i hit puberty i learned how to lucid dream when i had a nightmare. Thus whenever something unreal that scared the shit out of me would occur i realized it was a dream and i started flying away.
Being petrified of nightmares as a kid has its advantages... i learned how to fly!
mrsmiley
7/12/08 5:33:21AM
Well I must be on a freaking roll.It's 5:31 A.M and I had to come down to my computer to inform you all,I had a dream Gabriel Gonzaga lived in the middle of the woods in a place called Witches Point.He would stalk people and kill them.He was like Jason Vorhees or Michael Meyers.He was finaly killed though by a hunter he chased under a lake.

Too much MMA and horror movies I guess.
misses1112
7/12/08 1:15:47PM

Posted by puppetmaster837

I once had a dream that my uncle was touching me....then i woke up.....and my uncle was touching me

i hope that's not true
SpiderSilva
7/13/08 1:12:09AM
I had this crazy dream that Ailens from the movie Ailens had invaded earth this was like 12 years ago so before signs anyway me and 2 of my brothers friends were driving around town looking for my family and people were dying left and right the dream ender with my brother being across the street he was the Devil it was crazy and still bothers me oh yeah the only other one to freak me out was I watched the earth be destroyed while on the moon crazy

Thing that scares me the most Ailens invading earth
misses1112
7/13/08 7:52:35PM
It's a valid concern, Spidey. The vampires that me an Mel Gibson were fighting were intergalactic vampires which are the worst kind. I feel you for sure.