Cung Le's nose

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Cung Le's nose
ncordless
11/20/11 1:10:42AM
Ouch. . . no early stoppage there.

Nice fight and good to see Wand get teh Thai plum and put a man to bed one more time.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
ncordless
11/20/11 1:12:15AM
Also. . . good luck getting that next movie role, Cung.
VILLIN
11/20/11 1:23:54AM
LOL He ain't going to be playing any lead roles while looking like Sloth from The Goonies.
Twenty20Dollars
11/20/11 1:29:23AM
Cung was dung
ncordless
11/20/11 1:42:54AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Cung was dung

Actually, he was looking pretty good out there considering his age and layoff. I'd definitely watch him again and pick him against the right opponents.
prophecy033
11/20/11 2:41:15AM

Posted by ncordless

Cung was dung

Actually, he was looking pretty good out there considering his age and layoff. I'd definitely watch him again and pick him against the right opponents.

yeah, I agree. Le looked slow and sluggish. You could tell he had a 17 month layoff. He was doing alright for the first half of round 1 but then Wanderlei started landing some shots. Wandy looked pretty good, landing some big knees and punches from the Thai clinch. From the camera angle that was on tv, I couldn't tell if Le was out or just working for the single. Things weren't gone get better so I was cool with the stoppage
Adrenaline
11/20/11 4:03:00AM
I was just happy to see Wand use the Thai clinch to wreck someone's face again, it was a flashback to the good old days. Great win for Wand and Cung actually looked pretty good all things considered, he didn't seem to be as sharp as he has been in the past and was pretty tentative at times but I really hope to see him in the UFC again against someone he can showcase his crazy style with.
prozacnation1978
11/20/11 8:34:58AM
That nose looks bad!!!
kopower
11/20/11 8:50:22AM
Rich Franklin is jealous..
scoozna
11/20/11 10:57:01AM

Posted by kopower

lol....

...and nice pic.

It was kind of like watching CroCop fight...you know he's only one kick away from an abrupt and spectacular ending. However....

shaneTpain
11/20/11 1:25:25PM
It was great to see vintage Axe Murderer but that stoppage was slightly premature. None the less it probably would just be delaying the inevitable. Cung was gassed as buck
ToeZup
11/21/11 10:47:44AM

Posted by ncordless

Cung was dung

Good call, I thought Le looked pretty good out there for a bit. Man his nose was a a mess at the end of that fight.
sparky
11/21/11 10:54:40AM

Posted by kopower

So is Brandon Vera
mrsmiley
11/21/11 3:07:11PM
I was glad to see Wandy go back to his thai plum of death. I think if their where more guys in the division Le's heigth we would perhaps see Silva use it more.