about cung le's next fight?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » about cung le's next fight?
TheHood
4/16/08 5:46:01AM
ANybody know about his next fight?

Twenty20Dollars
4/16/08 8:55:32AM
no because he just fought and they are focusing on other fights.
pv3Hpv3p
4/16/08 10:53:34AM
Jorge Santiago wouldn't be a bad guess... At least It hink that's his name... the guy who won the strikeforce tournament a few months back...

Also heard Cung mention Robbie Lawler or Kazuo Misaki in an interview or someithing somewhere...

Nothing set in stone, but three pretty solid guesses IMO
Twenty20Dollars
4/16/08 12:35:46PM
yeah see there isnt much of anyone that really stands out at the moment i think.
chubbud22
4/17/08 2:44:44AM
I hope someone takes Cung to the ground; I mean come on some has to give it a shot (no pun intended lol).
jgtribbett
4/18/08 7:34:32AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

that is the same line you gave to me about stannn. haha...
speculate
rabbit915
4/18/08 11:04:14AM
I would like to see him against either Jorge Santiago or Ninja Rua. A win over either of them would put him into serious top 10 talks.
slick781
4/22/08 10:45:14PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Another jerkoff reply. His question was "does anybody know about his next fight?" Someone might know, I don't see why you feel the need to speak on everyone else's behalf. What do mean, anyways? Who is "they?"

I also saw you have this same jerkoff response when he asked about Brian Stann's next fight. As I said one of the other times you were being an asshole, this is an MMA discussion forum.... where people... discuss things... pertaining to MMA.

Again, go bury your responses in the threads on Sherdog with 300 other responses just like yours to every subject.

People DO discuss fights right after fighters fight... all the time actually.
-Serra vs Hughes?
-I'm pretty sure Tanner just fought not too long ago and already has a fight not just in talks, but already scheduled.
-GSP vs Fitch?
By your logic, its not possible that people are already talking about these fights.
bls1919
4/29/08 9:32:05PM
IDK who he fighs next........but would love to see him in the UFC. the 185 lb division is weak at the moment.