Cummo Suspended.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Cummo Suspended.
cmill21
3/3/08 5:59:06PM
Link

UFC fighter Luke Cummo has been suspended three months for failing a random drug test administered by the Ohio Athletic Commission. The test, conducted after his loss against Luigi Fioravanti at Saturday’s UFC 82 event, showed that Cummo had extremely elevated caffeine levels beyond anything the commission had ever seen before.

“Normally we don’t pay that much attention to the level of caffeine in a fighter’s blood,” said OAC commissioner Warren Petty. “But Luke Cummo’s readings were off the chart. At first we thought there must be a mistake with the test, but follow ups showed that our original findings were accurate. This guy must have been tripping balls in the Octagon.”

WEIRD!!!!!
wolfman
3/3/08 6:04:29PM
Hate to break the news to you, but Fightlinker is known for their humor. They are similar to The Onion. This is a sheer farce.
juanez13
3/3/08 6:05:14PM
Ha! man this guy is so weird, if you've ever read the ken pavia thing where he was with luke cummo, it showed cummos's diet, which was basically dirt amongst other disguisting shit, so he probably doesnt get the protein and other stuff that he needs to work his body to its maximum, and plus the weight cut, he probably felt weak, so he decided to drink a wholeload shit of coffee or redbull to get his energy up.........
rabbit915
3/3/08 6:05:15PM
Is that a joke? He pumps coffee up his butt in an enema? And drinks his own urine? That sounds like someone played a joke to me. Im waiting for a second source.

If thats true though that merely confirms my thought that Luke Cummo is one of the weirdest guys ive ever seen.
juanez13
3/3/08 6:09:58PM

Posted by wolfman

Hate to break the news to you, but Fightlinker is known for their humor. They are similar to The Onion. This is a sheer farce.

yea the part where it says this guy must have been tripping balls was when i relialized it was a flase statement, but i love reading funny shit like this.
owen1
3/3/08 6:11:37PM
Wow i never knew you could get suspended for that.This must be the weirdest thing ive ever heard a fighter say,"Before the fight I pumped three litres of coffee up my rectum as part of an enema to break up persistent gallstones"
wolfman
3/3/08 6:18:42PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by wolfman

yea the part where it says this guy must have been tripping balls was when i relialized it was a flase statement, but i love reading funny shit like this.

Yeah, it was funny as hell! With a guy like Cummo, you never know. That is why I can see why people think this is real.
cmill21
3/3/08 6:25:30PM
Apperently he drinks his own urine....
wolfman
3/3/08 6:28:05PM

Posted by cmill21

Yes, that is true. He is one strange dude.
juanez13
3/3/08 6:42:17PM

Posted by cmill21

he also eats dirt. Literally. just read the Ken pavia :living with luke at mmajunkie.com, and you will truly understand how messed up this guy is.
xposipx
3/3/08 6:51:24PM
And are you the posterboy for being normal?
Twenty20Dollars
3/3/08 6:57:39PM
After watching the cummo vs luigi fight, cummo needs to drop down to 155 cus he looked really really small for 170
wolfman
3/3/08 6:59:58PM

Posted by xposipx

And are you the posterboy for being normal?

I don't think this thread was intended to take shots at Cummo. I agree that it is hard to determine what is exactly normal. Yet, I think we can all agree that drinking your own piss is not normal to the "average" person. This is why we think the guy is strange. I have nothing against Cummo, I just think the guy is weird. Everyone has their own quirks, I will leave it at that. It is all a matter of opinion and I think he is weird. I am sure Cummo could care less what we think of him and I could care less if someone thought I was weird or strange.
wolfman
3/3/08 7:02:56PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

After watching the cummo vs luigi fight, cummo needs to drop down to 155 cus he looked really really small for 170

How was the fight? From the play-by-play, it sounded boring.
Mayhem13
3/3/08 7:15:03PM
haha if this is true...its kinda wierd that you can be suspended for Caffeinne.....

but I really think its a joke
Twenty20Dollars
3/3/08 7:41:14PM
fight was pretty boring, luigi taking down cummo at will and that happen for all 3 rounds. nothing other than that. basically
scoozna
3/3/08 11:11:04PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

fight was pretty boring, luigi taking down cummo at will and that happen for all 3 rounds. nothing other than that. basically

The fight is currently up in the video section (probably not for long). It's interesting in as much as I've never seen Cummo get manhandled so badly.

The following link should take you to the articles by Ken Pavia about his ordeal with Luke and his diet. At the bottom of the page are links to all the days.

Pavia and Cummo ...scroll down a bit.

On DAY 5 he does describe a Caffeine Enema:

We are going to file coffee enema right next to skydiving and drinking shots of well tequila in Tijuana as things we were dumb enough to do once in our lives but never again. That sucked — bad. It wasn’t as if getting the two quarts of coffee jammed into your intestines was bad enough, but keeping it there for 10 minutes was pure hell. There was the intense cramping and shooting pain, the visual lumps in your stomach as you lay on your side, and the uncertainty of the power to keep it in. Luke instructed that you have to literally massage the liquid through your stomach to the gall bladder. I told him to go f@#k himself. He said something about nobody likes wind sprints either. Yeah, yeah. Well, let’s just say, not solid anymore. The real test was trying to determine when you were really done getting rid of it and the best way to clean up. After Kobe Bryant was forced to wear the retro circa 1984 Lakers game shorts a few days ago, he said he felt violated. I shared his sentiment.