cummo drinks pee?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » cummo drinks pee?
disorderlyvision
4/8/07 2:39:06PM
did you hear rogan talking about cummo drinking urine everyday for the antibodies, and admitted to drinking some himself?

it was also nice how haynes got the one leg take down on the ref at the end:)
Mastodon2
4/8/07 2:41:03PM
Yeah, Ive heard this. Its not really that shocking tbh, drinking urine, espescially your own, wont really harm you.
disorderlyvision
4/8/07 2:46:45PM

Posted by Mastodon2

Yeah, Ive heard this. Its not really that shocking tbh, drinking urine, espescially your own, wont really harm you.

i know it wont harm you, i just have absolutly no desire to drink my own piss. it seems kinda odd to drink it, especially everyday. there are lots of other things you can drink for health benefits.
JimiMak
4/8/07 3:09:55PM

Posted by disorderlyvision

Posted by Mastodon2

i know it wont harm you, i just have absolutly no desire to drink my own piss. it seems kinda odd to drink it, especially everyday. there are lots of other things you can drink for health benefits.

pv3Hpv3p
4/8/07 3:18:45PM

Posted by Mastodon2

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it is more than 'kind or odd"... It's just plain fuc*in weird
Pinkalicous
4/8/07 3:21:34PM
it may not harm you but i dont think ill be enjoying a class of my own piss anytime soon.
riceavenger
4/8/07 3:22:18PM
At least it costs less then Xyience.

I'd like to be sponsered by my own urine.
Mastodon2
4/8/07 3:29:06PM

Posted by Mastodon2

I wouldnt drink it either, but some people believe its some magic immuno-booster. Personally I dont think it would work like that.
jdubs
4/8/07 3:41:11PM
ya, a bit crazy, but not so much when u realize the guy is f*cked up in the head
aceprone
4/8/07 4:01:23PM

Posted by riceavenger

haha props for that! I will have to admit that I tried a little bit of my own piss lastnight, and when I woke up this morning my genital herpes were gone....haha...
The_Metal_Maniac
4/8/07 4:12:12PM
Wow I thought everyone drank their pee. It tastes like diet Dr.Pepper. Try it!
shawneth
4/8/07 5:20:03PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by Mastodon2

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it is more than 'kind or odd"... It's just plain fuc*in weird

FInally someone who isnt scared to tell it like it is.
SteedTheDeed
4/8/07 5:45:58PM
this was something that i missed
Southpaw82
4/8/07 7:20:17PM
If it was a canned beverage such as Xience, I would pull a Joe Stevenson and "act" like I was drinking it just for sh*ts and giggles....
RichBoy
4/8/07 7:22:09PM

Posted by Southpaw82

If it was a canned beverage such as Xience, I would pull a KENNY FLORIAN and "act" like I was drinking it just for sh*ts and giggles....

Southpaw82
4/8/07 7:24:41PM
My bad.........long night, and long day of recovery, sorry.
BIGKAT
4/9/07 10:30:48PM
What's worse, his freakin girlfriend kisses him on the mouth
u_f_c
4/9/07 10:53:35PM
wow, i dont really think that my desire to drink my own piss is too high at all and never will, its basically retarded, might as well bath in it. ICK!!!!
Jeffanori-Gomi
4/10/07 1:53:11AM
I hear eating your own poo gives you minty breath. Theres a reason why we piss. Its to get rid of wastes like Urea from the body. If piss was such a high commodity then wouldnt nature in its bountiful glory make it so that we reabsorb the "nutrient rich" urine being expelled from our bodies? IMO its just another stupid fad thing thats really gross and really needs scientific scrutiny.
Trapt1nw0nder
4/10/07 2:11:59AM
lol...i think Joe Rogan regreted saying he drank pee 3 times before when he was sick.....

Mike Goldberg was like..."you couldnt of been THAT sick"..

then Rogan was like..."well lets get back to the action"..and started calling the fight again....

and i thought Goldberg was weird!

seriously man...i think Rogan is a health freak.....did you see that handful of pills he took in that "inside the UFC" episode where he was hanging with Rampage?....Rampage was like "whats wrong with you?"

Jeffanori-Gomi
4/10/07 3:48:01AM
taking a bunch of pills doesnt make one healthy IMO. Besides Joe does tonnes of drugs just go to his website and see. He's no health freak.
madmarck
4/10/07 12:46:44PM

Posted by Southpaw82

If it was a canned beverage such as Xience, I would pull a Joe Stevenson and "act" like I was drinking it just for sh*ts and giggles....

That was Kenflo.

And im pretty sure thats what Xyience is made out of anyways guys.
disorderlyvision
4/10/07 4:09:30PM

Posted by aceprone

Posted by riceavenger

haha props for that! I will have to admit that I tried a little bit of my own piss lastnight, and when I woke up this morning my genital herpes were gone....haha...

pv3Hpv3p
4/10/07 4:17:23PM

Posted by Jeffanori-Gomi

taking a bunch of pills doesnt make one healthy.

Healthy no... Higher than a pair of giraffe nuts, yes
hook_tothe_body
4/13/07 12:18:54PM

Posted by riceavenger

lol!

Cummo/Rogan are just two weird dudes ...
Ydoc
4/13/07 2:31:28PM
Hey... if Cummo gets a good win streak going I'm sure a lot of fighters will start trying it.