The Crow

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » The Crow
1daveufc
4/13/09 5:10:56AM
Now that David Loiseau is back in the UFC how do you guys think he will fare up?Is it possible for him to get any where near a shot at the title or is the ufc just putting him on the card cause its in montreal.
mentalcase
4/13/09 6:04:47AM
he wont be a title contender

they are just putting him in cause it in canada

he hasnt beaten anyone since tanner and even in that fight evan was beating him until the cut
Wallass
4/13/09 7:57:53AM
Mental case doesnt know what he`s talking about. Loiseau has won his last three in a row and his loss to Jason Day was as close as they get. He has been chosen to comeback because of his record and was coming back even before the scheduled Montreal show.
Franklinfan47
4/13/09 8:43:45AM
Get another title shot?: Possibly

Back because the cards in montreal: Probably

Stoked to see him back in the ufc: Absolutely

WAR Loiseau
mentalcase
4/13/09 9:49:21AM

Posted by Wallass

Mental case doesnt know what he`s talking about. Loiseau has won his last three in a row and his loss to Jason Day was as close as they get. He has been chosen to comeback because of his record and was coming back even before the scheduled Montreal show.

I'm sorry i hurt ur feelings, i meant he hasn't beaten anyone ranked since tanner, i don't think he could beat any of the UFC MWs that would warrant a title shot
ziegler3334
4/13/09 10:42:14AM

Posted by mentalcase

Posted by Wallass

I'm sorry i hurt ur feelings, i meant he hasn't beaten anyone ranked since tanner, i don't think he could beat any of the UFC MWs that would warrant a title shot

i'm excited to see him back, a great fighter for the undercard here. but i don't see him beating many main card guys.
Blizzard
4/13/09 2:02:45PM
O.K. for Gatekeeper. That will be it.
D0wnUnd6e6r
4/13/09 2:23:55PM
here's one that's hoping he's onto a title shot run

WAAAAAARRRRR LOISEAU
Khaos
4/13/09 2:39:50PM
Tuthfully, I think he'll stay a midtier fighter, I think a lot of the people in the MW division could beat him, I think he'll get past herman, and maybe someone else, but other then that Ithink he'll be back out of the company soon enough.
TimW001
4/13/09 2:50:59PM
I expect him to be a tough gatekeeper. Though I want him to succeed.
scoozna
4/13/09 3:23:03PM
He'll have mixed success, but he's always exciting. And that's good enough.
prozacnation1978
4/13/09 11:32:53PM
david won't be a contender

yes he is on montreal card he probably will get biggest applause of any one

i think david win or lose will face jason day next

i like david, silver star wear has a crow t shirt it looks sweet
breakdown5
4/13/09 11:54:46PM
Good to see the crow back. I don't think that he can still hang with the top of the division, but I'm hoping he proves me wrong against Herman.