Crocop weighs in on Fedor/UFC situation

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Crocop weighs in on Fedor/UFC situation
BrutalKnockOut
9/8/09 3:21:32PM
Crocop weighs in on Fedor/UFC situation

Mirko Crocop can get added to the list of people who don't understand the Fedor/UFC situation, as he has his own thoughts on the matter. Is Fedor scared?
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
9/8/09 4:09:28PM
" I dont know . I dont know the situation "

We really should have a sticky for this kind of bullshit , or start locking all of them .
telnights
9/8/09 5:30:45PM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

We really should have a sticky for this kind of bullshit , or start locking all of them .

Its an interview with Crocop who gave his input because a reporter asked him. So that makes it news. You may feel its a dead topic but it still has a lot of people scratching their heads. It has a lot of people upset and wondering why because the info we are getting from Fedor and his managers just doesn't add up. Fedor's own brother didn't agree with the choice and even said his manager is using Fedor to line his own pockets.
kaskd
9/8/09 7:15:54PM

The bottom says something kind of interesting. Crocop speculates what no one is willing to say amongst the fighters. Fedor could be trying to protect his own record, and he also says Fedor should come. So, it is a little different.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
9/8/09 7:54:31PM

Posted by kaskd

The bottom says something kind of interesting. Crocop speculates what no one is willing to say amongst the fighters. Fedor could be trying to protect his own record, and he also says Fedor should come. So, it is a little different.

Carwin , Mir and Tito all said the same thing within the last month.

Considering Zuffa's obvious PR battle with strikeforce , the timing of these statements are impeccable . They wouldn't happen to be zuffa employees , would they?
John_Jobber
9/8/09 8:24:29PM
Mirko had better strengthen that glass jaw if he is accusing Fedor of record padding...

And hey bud, if you don't like the subject and you're not a MOD feel free to keep your post out of the thread to lower some visual pollution. A CroCop interview is most definitely news. Go beat some other dead meat.
EliasG
9/8/09 8:28:38PM
Only slightly interesting. Cro cop was very diplomatic and careful. He has no idea so he said, "I don't know maybe..."

Pretty fair of him I thought. Not a big deal really. No one really knows. If he does get a million a fight though, that's gravy train riding for the people around him. Plus, IF and ONLY IF he wins, the UFC will still be there.
Jackelope
9/8/09 8:42:50PM

Posted by John_Jobber

Mirko had better strengthen that glass jaw if he is accusing Fedor of record padding...

LOL since when does Mirko have a glass jaw? He got KTFO by Randleman and Gonzaga, sure, but who else did that to him? Both of those shots would have KTFO'd nearly anyone. Now if you said glass nuts then I'd completely agree
mk1630
9/8/09 9:35:43PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by John_Jobber

LOL since when does Mirko have a glass jaw? He got KTFO by Randleman and Gonzaga, sure, but who else did that to him? Both of those shots would have KTFO'd nearly anyone. Now if you said glass nuts then I'd completely agree

Yea i was thinking the same exact thing actually.
Manak
9/8/09 10:27:38PM

Posted by telnights

Its an interview with Crocop who gave his input because a reporter asked him. So that makes it news. You may feel its a dead topic but it still has a lot of people scratching their heads. It has a lot of people upset and wondering why because the info we are getting from Fedor and his managers just doesn't add up. Fedor's own brother didn't agree with the choice and even said his manager is using Fedor to line his own pockets.

Perfectly stated. Fedor needs to keep his manager to the curb.